DH world Champs - enduro guy riding enduro bike (Jared Graves) anyone else racing their small bike??

deviate

Guest Omega Man

Interesting that the dude on the 29er did what every other dude on a 29er seems to do when faced with a technical rocky section........ Crash.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that the dude on the 29er did what every other dude on a 29er seems to do when faced with a technical rocky section........ Crash.

Also that dude on a 27.5er. Smith someone....

Also that dude on a 27.5er. Smith someone....

Stevie Smith the great Canadian hope on his "one night stand" bike from Devinci Global Racing with interestingly enough, a custom tuned BlackBox fork.

I suspect some foul play...

Here's a certain World Champ telling Stevie Smith which line to take :ph34r: :lol:

post-10758-1378107062,0615.jpg

Nige obviously wasnt planning on riding to the top ..

ROFL. Did you see him pick up a certain MR Hill after that super-stack?

Yeah, and the " tough luck mate ' tap on the shoulder .. although secretly I think he said " That's not what I did when I won last weekend ... " :D

Yeah, and the " tough luck mate ' tap on the shoulder .. although secretly I think he said " That's not what I did when I won last weekend ... " :D

LOL. He may have had his glasses out for the race run. Something along the lines of "if I can't see it it isn't there, and I can't *** out 'cos of it"

:ph34r:

ROFL. Did you see him pick up a certain MR Hill after that super-stack?

Yeah what happened there, looked like to me that Hill's feet came off his FLAT pedals causing him to loose control :eek:

Yeah what happened there, looked like to me that Hill's feet came off his FLAT pedals causing him to loose control :eek:

Nah. He just cased a landing. His feet remained on the pedals. He just had ALL of his weight transfer to the front of the bike and went OTB. If he had come off the pedals there would have been a far more spectacular stack.

Nah. He just cased a landing. His feet remained on the pedals. He just had ALL of his weight transfer to the front of the bike and went OTB. If he had come off the pedals there would have been a far more spectacular stack.

Watch the vid, his left foot definitely came off as a result of "casing" something, maybe even his right foot, leaving him without the preverbal leg to stand on....

He might have saved it if he had both feet on the pedals, clipped onto the pedals