94.7 Cycle Challenge 2013

StevieL

When does entries close? Not the "extended deadline" as I'd still like to get a seeding?

26th isn't it?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Entered. Second one this year. Hoping to go sub 3. Did a 3h20 last year on my MTB. Would love some help by way of a carbon road machine but I fear that it will be slicks and my dual KTM again..

Now to put some miles in legs

• 2 weeks later...

Doing first one after 8 years break. Doing both MTB and road, started training a month back still as fit as a new born baby. Looking forward to the cramps.

Doing my 2nd one this year, last year I did it on a borrowed mtb in 6h with no practice. This year I have my own bike and want to do a sub 4h

Doing my 2nd one this year, last year I did it on a borrowed mtb in 6h with no practice. This year I have my own bike and want to do a sub 4h

2nd one this year, last year did it in 5h45min with no training and cramps from 45km onwards, this year I haven`t trained at all but managed the Meals on wheels 45km in 1h49min ending with a flat front tire.... Time to get on the bike and train as I would like to achieve any time better then 5hours and slowly work my way down to the sub4 next year, well thats the plan atleast - First however i actually need to cycle.

Anyone know if there are any seeding races left?

Also, is the route the same as last year?

Don't think so but if you want to start at 08h17 then join our charity bond Cycling for Pathways.

I heard number collection is at the Coca Cola Dome this year. Pity, I quite liked the SCC, as it was just up the road from my offices... Oh well, I guess change is good. Let's hope the expo improves from last year.