Greg Minnaar takes gold at 2013 MTB World Champs

Meentb

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

News24, what a bunch of cocks, One of SA's greatest sporting achievements, does not make their headlines, but Justin Bieber getting tackled in a club does.

It's on the sport page as breaking news

just watched the runs and gregs pace on cloud 9 was incredible...as Rob Warner said "his line was gnarlier than squirrel turd"

What he showed today was skill, fitness and BIG BIG BIG match temperament. A day i will not forget in a while and i reckon the pinnacle of greg's career

Watched the top 10 riders up at Cloud 9. You could just see and hear the difference between them. Greg was barely touching the course and just floated over that big rock. Missed out on the big hype down bottom but what an experience.

Congrats Greg! You're the man!

I've quickly worked it out at roughly 47,1 km/h average!

& the 0.4 seconds (+-) that he was faster than MH is +-5 metres!

I was thinking Greg is losing too much speed between those 3 big jumps when he didn't pedal at all, but he nailed it!

Me too, when I saw the height he got over the tabletops (hannah stayed low) I thought oh oh but he was so smooth it was incredible

Watched the top 10 riders up at Cloud 9. You could just see and hear the difference between them. Greg was barely touching the course and just floated over that big rock. Missed out on the big hype down bottom but what an experience.

We watched the ladies up there and then headed down for the hype....my wife has a video of me going mental..too embarrassing to post!!

Achievements like this should be on most publications and wonder if he will even get an interview on a tv program other than a cycling programme.

He probably wont even get any interviews from Top Billing and the like.

Anyone recall Burry even being interviewed on Top Billing etc?

Achievements like this should be on most publications and wonder if he will even get an interview on a tv program other than a cycling programme.

We watched the ladies up there and then headed down for the hype....my wife has a video of me going mental..too embarrassing to post!!

You brought it up - now the Hub will NEVER rest until you've posted it! Come on! Or get the wife to do it!

You brought it up - now the Hub will NEVER rest until you've posted it! Come on! Or get the wife to do it!

ha ha - off to tanzania for two weeks...will have to do it when i get back

Who wants to be on Top Billing, really?