What to make of this?

Muzzarati

It's this simple, if a group happens to be in a bunch in the wee hours. Riders at the back act as look out and yell car back, indicating for the bunch to move into a single or at least close in to let a car/traffic pass.

A driver just needs to give a little hoot to alert the group so as to pass. Not lean on the hooter for 5 seconds.

Sadly, most of the time neither of these happen, the first action and reaction is aggression.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edited to some of the rage out....

To the driver, why weren't you on the bike....ride more moan less...

Edited by tedibear

Guest Latent Blue

If riders don't obey by the road rules (even if its not practical or convenient)... they can expect to be treated as a vehicle on the road, they cant expect motor vehicle drivers to change their attitude towards cyclists, and they cant cry when someone gets run over while he cycled in violation of the traffic laws...

Seems like a quiet Sunday morning with low traffic count

So you agree then that cyclists can ride like a bunch of misfits all over the road, and you are a budding trafic engineer now...... Lin -di-we that is verrry schwack!!!!!!!!!

Were you dropped? Drop a gear or two, stand for a brief few second, hit your drops and PEDAL (mostly you will catch the back then)....

What I make of this,

The driver using his cellphone while driving to make a fuss of people having fun and technically doing nothing wrong, cyclist are considered vehicles by law and are allowed to take up a full lane,

Yes ok, they should be riding file, but even if they did, they are still allowed to take up a full lane, it's curtesy and manners to ride on the left in the gutter, so they have no consideration , are you surprised , shocked, big whip, you should be flamed, why where you not on your bike at the time hey.. Hey..

Stop your whining and grow a pair.

Were you in that bunch Poo Bear that you act so defensively. A Amakrok bull bar in your ass may the the last thing you feel just before that kuk taste in your mouth!!!!!!!

Were you in that bunch Poo Bear that you act so defensively. A Amakrok bull bar in your ass may the the last thing you feel just before that kuk taste in your mouth!!!!!!!

No small h. I was not in the bunch,

No small h. I was not in the bunch,

Condoning bad cyclist behaviour and being really childish are you not..... Really bad

Edited by Big H*

Bunch of organ donors if I'm honest...

Did you give them a safety warning when you passed?

That might've been useful.

Edited by ' Dale

question

what will the stand be of individuals on this site if pictures are posted of (example) these individuals from the front with their faces visible?