PING A[S]G and CWC - Do you accept my challenge?

rusty

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys...I am at a loss for words! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Beyond AMAZING :clap: :w00t: :clap: :w00t: :clap: :w00t:

Now you guys just need to bring back the gold!! :thumbup:

Difference between ASG and CWC (IMHO):

ASG - Business that just happens to sell cycling kit.

CWC - Cyclists who just happen to do business

In this business you need to be a busness man first and a cyclist second in order to succeed. How many past cyclists have opend cycling shops and failed? CWC run their busness as busness people first and as cyclist second. Edited by Pusher

Guest DieBees

Guys, with respect, to put someone on the spot and expect a positive reaction is not in good taste.

We all have diffrent views and opinions which we have to respect, but to put two suppliers on the spot and forcing them for reaction is in my opinion very arrogant. You are putting them in a position to not be able to say no. The whole world is under pressure and to dictate assitance in this manner wont get any positive reaponse.

If all the bigshots on this thread put their money down can we not then ask for assistance?

Just my 2c...

Edited by DieBees

Just a question (as I have been invited to go on international trips with a sport team before too).....

How much of what you (the cyclists themself) pay go towards getting the coach, or manager, or neutritionist, or physio (or any of the extra people and maybe their family) over there too?

Just a question (as I have been invited to go on international trips with a sport team before too).....

How much of what you (the cyclists themself) pay go towards getting the coach, or manager, or neutritionist, or physio (or any of the extra people and maybe their family) over there too?

Very valid question.

Rusty - please can you give us updates on the bank balance?

It seems there are many contributors and I for one am curious to see what the impact is of many small contributions and the power of thehub is...

From an outsiders perspective who supports both CWC & ASG equally I applaud them on taking up the challenge.

I actually like the spin that both parties have put into force...

1 CWC say hey Wayne pay R50 and we will donate R5000 as its a cheeky but a nice spin

2 ASG say we have no more budget but we will donate 10% of sales for this period.

I say KUDOS to both for even accepting the challenge...

Rusty - please can you give us updates on the bank balance?

It seems there are many contributors and I for one am curious to see what the impact is of many small contributions and the power of thehub is...

Would also like to know. Would love to help!

If all the bigshots on this thread put their money down can we not then ask for assistance?

Just my 2c...

Beesie the big boys did put the money down first then passed a challenge on

Wayne, Dips, CWC, ASG, V12man and all the other BIG contributors (not selling the smaller donations short) WELL DONE TO YOU ALL. You once again showed that where there is a will, there's a way.

CWC and ASG, as the two Companies that was directly challenged, it was not done to put you on the spot. We all know you have businesses to run, but this is a rerally worthy cause, and because of your action, a lot of GOODWILL was earned. KUDOS TO YOU GUYS FOR ACCEPTING THE CHALLENGE.

RUSTY and Jeanne, now you guys go and make us proud.