Wife " Choose, me or the BIKE!!"

ScottCM

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is sleeping in my bedroom as well and luckily the girl did not start moaning about it YET!?

In fact, she is thinking of getting her one bike! :clap:

You have time to spare to worry about that??

As long as the ball consists of 1 L and 1 R of the same size and color then its good

With my domestic, so long as they are of similar type and colour, its good.

Mine is in the entertainment area in the house. That way I can show off my collection and admire my lovelies at the same time

Murder wife, claim life insurance - buy more bikes. Park them wherever. No seriously, get a lcd tv - hang on the wall put bike below it, now you can stare at the beauty while watching TV!!

Guest Latent Blue
Murder wife, claim life insurance - buy more bikes. Park them wherever. No seriously, get a lcd tv - hang on the wall put bike below it, now you can stare at the beauty while watching TV!!

Or get a tv in the room... have a live feed setup from a cam on the bike.

Can check out the bike, doesnt matter where she is. (Bonus: review hi-lights of all your rides together!!!)

• 1 month later...

You should put a single bed in that dungeon for yourself :whistling:

Yes, I got a queen bed with ensuite in dungeon for those nights buddies too tired to drive home or wife says I'm spending too much time on bikes must get my nocturnal pleasures with them as well ;-)

Guest Latent Blue

My bikes are hiding in the Wendy-hut-thingy!

No space elswhere... not even to hang from the wall in the garage...

They have not been out of there in 4months! :blush: :blush: :blush:

Seems like i already chose!

I have both of my bikes in my bedroom next to my bed, the roadie and the mountain goat. Then again I don't have a wife...

My dad on the other hand, his bike sleeps right next to him. Can hear him spinning the cranks before he goes to sleep and when he wakes up. Mom simply had to deal with it, until she bought a bike of her own (which lives in the garage) to join in on the joys of cycling.

A bike is always the main feature of any room!

• 3 months later...
Guest EdEdEd

Hey all

So my bike originally stood in the dinning room behind the table but then my wife started a day care to help with the bills. Well needless to say the kids including mine all started to play with the chain and derailleurs so i moved it to the bedroom.

I'm quite happy having my bike next to my side of the bed, in fact there is some kind of calming effect knowing that the first and last thing i see a day is my bike. All i need to do is stretch out my arm and i can touch her :whistling: . But this has now become a problem for my wife.

I dont totally understand it as the only time she comes close to MY PRECIOUS is when she closes the curtains at night. I make up the bed in the morning, open the curtains, wash the floor, all so that she doesn't have to battle around my bike.

As i actually do love my wife, and she doesn't normally give me trouble about cycling even though i know she HATES it, i was wondering,

How do you Guys and Gals store your bikes?

See I dont have a garage , i dont have insurance yet as i'm still shopping for the right one.

I read somewhere that one should hang your bike from the front wheel, now i have a wall on which i could do this but as my bike is a MTB wont this damage the shock?

Did you decide?

:clap: Now imagine having to find storage for 7 bikes in the home. 2 roadies, 4 MTBs and 1 kiddy 20'er.

Bless my wife, she is very accommodating.

:clap: Now imagine having to find storage for 7 bikes in the home. 2 roadies, 4 MTBs and 1 kiddy 20'er.

Bless my wife, she is very accommodating.

No problem.... 5 mtb, 3 road, 2 kids pedal bikes, 1 push bike, motorbike, 4 cars and assorted projects...

A fair amount is behind a door the wife does not have a key to... :)