Fixie Project

Baaisikilist

Ya I'm definitely one for the less is more approach.

Collecting the frame from anodizing tomorrow.

Went with a 'satin' gunmetal to match the hoops.

Just have to sell a kidney to pay for the BB, and then just need a saddle and appropriate pedals.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Show us the frame!

I wish I could. Thursday night build plans stopped dead in their tracks. Got to the anodizers and they bring out a nice black frame. He opened the plastic and said "we went a nice dark gunmetal on it". I held his black sample against it and said "nope, this is black, not what I asked for". They're re-doing it, have to go back on monday.

I wish I could. Thursday night build plans stopped dead in their tracks. Got to the anodizers and they bring out a nice black frame. He opened the plastic and said "we went a nice dark gunmetal on it". I held his black sample against it and said "nope, this is black, not what I asked for". They're re-doing it, have to go back on monday.

Ah that sucks. I hate it when stuff like that happens.

Good on you for making them redo it.

Barry, When you done here, I have a frame that could be your next "fixie project" ;)

We can talk. Let me know what parts you have and still need and what sort of a budget u have in mind pa.

Seatpost: A thing of beauty.

post-2885-0-98803100-1383769591_thumb.jpg

post-2885-0-60040200-1383769789_thumb.jpg

Seat Post Clamp (chromed):

post-2885-0-05161800-1383769691_thumb.jpg

That Campy seat post and hubs look killer, a thing of beauty only a Campy lover can appreciate.

• 3 weeks later...