Acronyms

Guest DieBees

Laaities that are particularly sensitive, emotional or angst-ridden. Self harm is common amongst them

Oh mofkoppe....aka voelliefhebbers. Gotcha. :thumbup:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree....I can also make up kuk skillz

SIFN....Squirt Is Flippen Hondnaai...see

I agree, the oke at the last waterpoint from squirt took my bike and almost put that hond stuff all over my chain!!

I managed to stop him in time and say that Im alright, but please hold my bike so I can lube my chain properly.

He watched as I put purple extreme on out of a sample bottle that used to be a squirt bottle :blush:

I agree, the oke at the last waterpoint from squirt took my bike and almost put that hond stuff all over my chain!!

I managed to stop him in time and say that Im alright, but please hold my bike so I can lube my chain properly.

He watched as I put purple extreme on out of a sample bottle that used to be a squirt bottle :blush:

....and you know what he was thinking? Look at this weapon screaming at me then doing exactly the same thing.

At least you find a use for it...I lubricate my electric garage door with it now, even sucks at that...3 days and I have to lube again :whistling:

....and you know what he was thinking? Look at this weapon screaming at me then doing exactly the same thing.

I was putting on lube, he wanted to put on hondnaai

Someone who's chamois I would steal

Google the name

Ok, so is she a cyclist trying to model,

or a model trying to cycle ??? :drool: