94.7 Re-Seeding Fiasco

clivem

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the humour dipstick...as the juggernaut will invariable triumph I best get some (more) training in

AND 90% CHANCE OF NOT USING IT, :blush:

Ai Ai Ai...

Now this will get a lot of peeps de moer in with you.

Sitting on a good number and wasting it.

At the best of times, seeding is not a very exact science........don't let it stress you out too much!

Thanks for the humour dipstick...as the juggernaut will invariable triumph I best get some (more) training in

Did you at least get the seedings that you wanted.

says the only man who is happy with his seeding.

Ja, he went for a Thai massage and when he felt her tottie on his chin he asked for a happy ending, she heard happy seeding.

Did you at least get the seedings that you wanted.

Yes they were all re-seeded successfully. Question is - Is this rigmarole necessary? As was said by someone before if they use all races on racetec (and not only their selected ones) then this frustration won't be necessary. It would be interesting to know why they don't use all racetec races for seeding. Someone once said there was collusion.

Edited by clivem

Yes they were all re-seeded successfully. Question is - Is this rigmarole necessary? As was said by someone before if they use all races on racetec (and not only their selected ones) then this frustration won't be necessary. It would be interesting to know why they don't use all racetec races for seeding. Someone once said there was collusion.

the big question is, why don't they all share their results and come up with a uniform ranking system throughout the country. (answer is MONEY) then there would be a lot less "rigmarole"

I understand your frustration, but hey they aren't gonna get 30000 seedings right..

EK HET MOS N PLAAS GEKOOP, my knee is not happy with me

Smeer n bietjie perde salf op jou knieg. Dan is jy vinnig weer reg om te trap.