ScottCM

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorted :devil:

post-271-0-01210200-1405325654_thumb.jpg

I think I need to do this in my bathroom and kitchen. Problem having kids...bath and dinner time when the tour is exciting :(

is that algae in the swimming pool ?

No just that damn bloody frikkin %^&* ' useless POC 'automatic' pool cleaner that is the bane of my life :cursing: :whistling: :blink: :wacko: :huh: that works when it feels like and 'covers' only the sections it feels like

No just that damn bloody frikkin %^&* ' useless POC 'automatic' pool cleaner that is the bane of my life :cursing: :whistling: :blink: :wacko: :huh: that works when it feels like and 'covers' only the sections it feels like

sounds like some of the riders I have been shouting at in this years tour. They only work when they want to. Most just seem to fall over.

Holy schmoke

Tomorrow's work

post-12015-0-74490200-1405280356_thumb.jpg

holy SMOKES....after a really tough opening 9 days, there are going to be fireworks surely. unless they have a GC truce.

going to be klapping the online streaming later. work time now!

Ok, getting ready for my ride to the tour. About a 4 hour ride and will go halfway up the La Planche des Belles Fillies. Hopefully Bert has made a move by then. Go Alberto

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6wjEnha9Uf4/TSTg6UC87wI/AAAAAAAACQs/QC-uWdeVVNc/s400/pistols.jpg

Will post some pics tomorrow.

Ok, getting ready for my ride to the tour. About a 4 hour ride and will go halfway up the La Planche des Belles Fillies. Hopefully Bert has made a move by then. Go Alberto

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6wjEnha9Uf4/TSTg6UC87wI/AAAAAAAACQs/QC-uWdeVVNc/s400/pistols.jpg

Will post some pics tomorrow.

Enjoy

Edited by Gen

Jensie will always be 1 of my favorite riders of all time

Jip.....racing won't be the same without him.

Anyone got a gradient chart for today's stage?

The last stage in the Vosges is a very hard one, the riders start in Mulhouse and will finish 161.5 km later on the Cote de La Planche Des Belles Filles. The first 20 km are flat but after that the stage only goes up and down. The first climb of the day the Col du Firstplan start after 20 km, the climb is 8.3 km with an average gradient of 5.4%. A strong break can form on this climb, after this climb two climbs of the 1st category follow, then another climb of the 2nd category, a climb of the 3rd category and then again two climbs of the 1st category.

The first to last climb of the day is the Col des Chevreres it is not very long (3.5 km) but with an average of 9.5% we can already expect a big selection as a team is likely to set a high pace here.

A 9 km descent follows before the riders hit the final climb of the day the Cole de la planche des Belles Filles, a 5.9 km long climb with an average gradient of 8.5%. Just before the top the climb gets really steep with a section that goes up to 20%! There is no hiding on this climb and we can expect a great battle.