2014 Tour De France

ScottCM

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sagan tactics havent been working for him this year, he makes the effort to come across, but doesnt stick

Instead of following Gallopin sat up and argued with Kwiat & Rodgers

looks like sagan told kwait that if he wants it he has to work for it, no wheel sucking .. so kwait just said cool then lets stop riding..... perfect example of wheel sucking .....*dive tuck and roll out the door and onto the bike*

Hate to say it but Sagan is an idiot:( he should have jumped on gallopin's wheel after all the work his team did for him.

looks like sagan told kwait that if he wants it he has to work for it, no wheel sucking .. so kwait just said cool then lets stop riding..... perfect example of wheel sucking .....*dive tuck and roll out the door and onto the bike*

In a sprint with Rodgers, Kwiat and Gallopin I would back Sagan to take it every time

Sagan tactics havent been working for him this year, he makes the effort to come across, but doesnt stick

Meanwhile he has been quite happy to wheel suck others and jump at the last moment in times gone by, I think his hesitation was his thing with Mickal

now to see what happens to Talansky

yea the real drama and hero of the day ... common talansky !!!

classic poker on wheels.

obviously rogers and kwiat couldn't beat sagan in a pure sprint, so they needed to tire him out. sagan noticed this and was doing all the work to catch up to gallopin.

huge high five to gallopin who just kept on going, had the three chasers and the entire peloton bearing down on him and he kept on going.

In a sprint with Rodgers, Kwiat and Gallopin I would back Sagan to take it every time

Sorry for the chuckle, but you sound just like Durban July radio commentator.

classic poker on wheels.

obviously rogers and kwiat couldn't beat sagan in a pure sprint, so they needed to tire him out. sagan noticed this and was doing all the work to catch up to gallopin.

huge high five to gallopin who just kept on going, had the three chasers and the entire peloton bearing down on him and he kept on going.

They caught Gallopin & were all together. He then went again

Nobody wants to take Sagan to the line in a sprint like today. He was isolated near the end and then he has no friends in the peleton. Whenever there's an attack near the end every one sits up and waits for Sagan to chase it down.

Archived