Attakwas - 2014

jugheaddave

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure those indicators are correct. Point 1 is normally at the bottom of a b1tch of a climb and point 5 also seems incorrect.

Hi,

is there a service to get your car from oudtshoorn to mosselbaai ?

My partner just pulled and his gf was the driver !

tx

post-32865-1389895231,9402.jpg

The entrance to Pine Creek caravan park, Amy Searlestr, the finish for Atta main as well as the finish and start for the mini Atta. From the N2 highway take turn off inland to Pine Creek, turn left at 3rd STOP STREET, about 100m is Pine Creek entrance on right hand side

just booked and paid for a vehicle transfer now, he said he just got 2 volunteers more, so that leave one..

According 2 Dryland, Oudtshoorn was in the early 40 degree's again today. Strongs for all the riders for Saturday

post-32865-1389895514,3173.jpgpost-32865-1389895534,0097.jpg

Dryland busy offloading tents, gates etc at around 19h30 tonight

Hoop net my vrou kan inglip en parking binne onder bome kry!

According 2 Dryland, Oudtshoorn was in the early 40 degree's again today. Strongs for all the riders for Saturday

Oh genade.. that's hectic. I rode last yrs crater cruise in that kind of heat.. and there is buggerall climbing in that.. to all those riding this event.. good luck guys and hydrate.