Ibis Mojo HDR 650b - Build & Review

Iwan Kemp

Burner phone, are you a spy????

LOL. No. Game don't do zero phone contracts with a gift voucher, so I went for the cheapest phone I could get 'cos I already had a phone that was good enough for another 2 years. Which got stolen shortly thereafter.

SO this is my spare spare. Love it, cos all it can do is call and sms. No email. No WA, no FB. But then I get frustrated cos there's no email on the move, no WA and no FB...

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. No. Game don't do zero phone contracts with a gift voucher, so I went for the cheapest phone I could get 'cos I already had a phone that was good enough for another 2 years. Which got stolen shortly thereafter.

SO this is my spare spare. Love it, cos all it can do is call and sms. No email. No WA, no FB. But then I get frustrated cos there's no email on the move, no WA and no FB...

If you ever need one, let me know, I have several phones at home that my kids are too embarrassed to be seen with. They also work really well and NOBODY will EVER steal them.

Nah, this one does just fine. It was the primary phone which got stolen back then... Still have this one lurking around. It's good for having around cos the battery lasts for a decade and it has a torch!

Total failure of the logistic company...

If he does not want to give them his cell number, then give him a pre paid office/work phone, he can't refuse.

And well if he does not want to give, implies he is not always where he should be, he's hiding something, very good reason to fit a GPS to delivery vehicle.

G

They don't even have the driver's cell no - he doesn't want to give it to them! No tracking, no comms!

Total failure of the logistic company...

Not even a courier company. Supplier's own delivery van. Your JW friends. :ph34r:

Even worse,

JW, as in those ppl...

If yes well what can we expect.... explains it all, glad I ordered myself/internationally.

G

Not even a courier company. Supplier's own delivery van. Your JW friends. :ph34r:

Too much chit chat on this thread and too little bike building assembling!

If this goes on much longer that Ibis could lose it's mojo.