RANT! Is it OK to start being rude at cyclist riding abreast

Velo Racer

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll have to start an 'Is it OK' poll... You shouldn't make your own decisions about anything without posting here 1st.

Good idea. It think it is ok for you to start an 'Is it OK' poll. Not sure if it is OK for you to post it in the Chit Chat section - people will shrug it off as mere chit chat or if it is OK to post in the Rant & Rave section. Then people will know that you mean business. Maybe you should post the OK Poll in the poll sections but I'm not sure if that'll be OK though :unsure:

Good idea. It think it is ok for you to start an 'Is it OK' poll. Not sure if it is OK for you to post it in the Chit Chat section - people will shrug it off as mere chit chat or if it is OK to post in the Rant & Rave section. Then people will know that you mean business. Maybe you should post the OK Poll in the poll sections but I'm not sure if that'll be OK though :unsure:

Is it ok to ask admin to create a special section for this poll?

Is it ok if I think about this confusing is it ok post while I ride next to my partner in the yellow lane...?

as it is lunch time. it is ok for you to eat

Is it ok if lunch time is after one for me? If I eat @ 12:00 my after work training session is not lekker at all

Edit : Is it OK

Edited by Wil6

Pfffff Strava is soooo last year. I'm on digital EPO now. I can kick any Stravarian arse from the comfort of my office.

Posers like you just irritate real men like us.

Ps: I once touched a SS. Who's the man now????

Is it OK to humiliate me on an open forum like this ???

Have you no compassion ?

Is it OK to humiliate me on an open forum like this ???

Have you no compassion ?

You're looking for compassion on the hub??? :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Pfffff Strava is soooo last year. I'm on digital EPO now. I can kick any Stravarian arse from the comfort of my office.

Posers like you just irritate real men like us.

Ps: I once touched a SS. Who's the man now????

Waiiiiit a minute...!

Is it ok for me to ask u to PM me more info on this 'digital EPO'...?

To The OP. Why do you need to be rude to the cyclists riding abreast.

What is wrong with a polite " You are riding 2 abreast and obstructing the path, please ride single file to allow faster cyclists through. Have a nice ride"

Everybody can then go home without feeling antagonized.