Team Fedgroup Itec

rock

So what this tells us is that you can get a prescription for a drug, say EPO or testosterone, or both, and Saids will let you ride on it while your therapeutic use application is pending????

Fedgroup say they have this in writing.

I'd love to hear Saids's response to this.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The sticking point here is that he was refused exemption twice, but by my maths with regard to the dates in the press release show, he still used it beyond the first refusal of the exemption, surely at that point you stop?

How legitimate was the reason for using, if the exemption was refused twice?

Was the exemption request done to hide PED's use in the first place?

There are too many unanswered questions here, but when the PR machine of the potential defendant fires the first salvo in an impending dispute, the burden of proof shifts to the accuser, not the defendant, well played by FedGroup, They can now play the victim, and push for a "not-guilty" verdict based on process errors and incompetence within SAIDS.

So what this tells us is that you can get a prescription for a drug, say EPO or testosterone, or both, and Saids will let you ride on it while your therapeutic use application is pending????

Ja, sounds odd, surely publishing the "permission" to compete would clear it all up?

Jarrad VZ@jarradvz 39m

Nutshell: You may get a TUE if: You genuinely need a drug (proven) & It won't boost your performance & There are no unbanned alternatives

Jarrad VZ@jarradvz 39m

Nutshell: You may get a TUE if: You genuinely need a drug (proven) & It won't boost your performance & There are no unbanned alternatives

sums it up really doesn't it.

I wish they would can the whole TUE thing... way too many of them out there by my understanding. And if they are so harmless, why aren't they made public? Never understood it!

Based on what has happened here I would not try it..

The Tannie from SAID sends him an email that he can continue while awaiting approval but fact is he was refused the TUE twice.

Wonder on what grounds it was turned down?

Based on what has happened here I would not try it..

The Tannie from SAID sends him an email that he can continue while awaiting approval but fact is he was refused the TUE twice.

Wonder on what grounds it was turned down?

check jcza's post...especially point two....

Listen to me people, and listen to me closely.

The sub-vets, vets and masters should be next.

I agree 100% they can sommer start testing them here in the platteland there is a race on the 15th.. should I send them directions?

check jcza's post...especially point two....

I looked but see nothing

Is it in the IOL link?

Maybe just copy n paste it for me :w00t:

The sticking point here is that he was refused exemption twice, but by my maths with regard to the dates in the press release show, he still used it beyond the first refusal of the exemption, surely at that point you stop?

Nebido is only used once every 3 - 4 months I think.

Archived