Intense Tracer Build Up

Guest Omega Man

That stem. With a build like that, KCNC sticks out like bollocks on a bulldog. Please, for the sake of all that is good, make a plan.

Other than that, O_O

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That stem. With a build like that, KCNC sticks out like bollocks on a bulldog. Please, for the sake of all that is good, make a plan.

Other than that, O_O

yes... pleeease Omega... this isn't a Giant you're building. Put something tasteful on...

like one of these...

http://bicycle.co.nz/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/f/i/file_187_15.jpg

Edited by patches

Ja. 2 of my mates have M9's in that blue that the CRC team ran when they were on Intense. OHMAHGAAHD!

Hehe. JP had a Tracer in that bright works blue. Every time i saw his bike, it made me curse my decision to buy a white one. Aah well, after 3 years my one is now due for a fresh paint job me thinks....

I would say black with a little more black accents and then some black to tone it down a little

we back to black on black on black again???... any builds got anything better than stealth?? :whistling:

Only thing better than black on black is if the frame is RAW steel with a clear coat over :whistling: :ph34r:

The SuperStar Switch Evo FRONT hub with 20mm adapters is 195g (according to their site), while the Hope Pro 2 Evo comes in at 185g (but with QR adapters in place).

The SuperStar Switch Evo Front REAR with QR axle fitted is 299g (according to their site, 27 point engagement points), while the Hope Pro 2 Evo comes in at 285g (but with QR adapters in place and only 24 engagement points).

I don't think the hubs are the issue here... :whistling:

I should have weighed mine (set of SuperStar Switch Evos) before I built them up for actual weights

Ive got a set of switch evos in their tubes at home, now just someone with a scale...

we back to black on black on black again???... any builds got anything better than stealth?? :whistling:

Green builds lol.

Looking good!

Guest Omega Man

Taking a med travel bike to France..?

Thought for sure the full DH rig...

There other "guide" is taking his DH bike and there's 8 dudes on the trip with single crown bikes so that's the main reason.

Also I've done 3 trips on the DH bike. I'd like real first hand experience as to what it's like on a single crown. See the sacrifices I make for you lot.

Guest Omega Man

yes... pleeease Omega... this isn't a Giant you're building. Put something tasteful on...

like one of these...

http://bicycle.co.nz/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/f/i/file_187_15.jpg

NO! I will not buy any Easton part simply cos they decided to bring out a new "standard" with those dumbass 35mm bars. I swear if all the manufacturer claims about added stiffness were true we'd shatter our teeth ever time we went riding.

I'll think about a stem. Mehbeh this?

post-18968-0-65744600-1385655676_thumb.jpg

Guest Omega Man

I would say black with a little more black accents and then some black to tone it down a little

Yes. Black is the new Black.

But the frame is a shiny black over silver and there's red ano bits on it so I can't go full stealth like i did with my DHR.

Spoke to Hopkins today and the topguide and Chainstay protection will come courtesy of C-Sixx.

Edited by Omega Man

NO! I will not buy any Easton part simply cos they decided to bring out a new "standard" with those dumbass 35mm bars. I swear if all the manufacturer claims about added stiffness were true we'd shatter our teeth ever time we went riding.

Must say, I like the look of the new FUNN goodies. That gets my vote.

Had to order some stuff from CRC, almost pulled the trigger on one of those.