Matt

i think 'Dale deserves a prize, top poster, 2 year in a row

I want 'Dales job, he can't do much work I reckon :whistling:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dale deserves the award for posts with the fewest words in em..... affectionately called spam by most accounts. :whistling:

Guest Latent Blue

Ha !! I wonder how they know that for sure :whistling:

It's quite easy to see, they teach us these things in medschool... now, when you pull down your pants you will notice that you have...

hehe :thumbup:

Edit: Im sure matt counted a few p*ssies in with the girls!

Edited by Latent Blue

Well done Matt on helping keep us educated, informed and entertained.

While the numbers are positive, unfortunately 'The Meltdown' of May 2013 saw us lose a good chunk of data from the first quarter of the year. This affected almost all the numbers shown here quite dramatically.

what does that exactly mean, the stats should be about 33% higher?

Guest Latent Blue

dale deserves the award for posts with the fewest words in em..... affectionately called spam by most accounts. :whistling:

I think they only count non-spam posts. I joined mid 2013 and hit 6000+, though not all have those have been "contributory"

(actually i think they only count non-image posts...? because gummi and morpheus crunches big numbers)

what does that exactly mean, the stats should be about 33% higher?

Roughly speaking when looking at the content specific numbers, e.g. Topics, Replies, Views, Classifieds etc.

When looking at the web stats they should be higher, but likely not quite 33% higher. The majority of readers find us via Google so losing 4 months worth of content meant Google gradually scrapped those dead links and our visitor numbers dropped, but the exact impact is more difficult to determine.

It's quite easy to see, they teach us these things in medschool... now, when you pull down your pants you will notice that you have...

hehe :thumbup:

Edit: Im sure matt counted a few p*ssies in with the girls!

I guarantee you that in the 8.7 years (time flies...) I been hubbing no one not even the mods or admin from the Hub has pulled down my pants to check