MTB underwear?

in10sive

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another option is to wear a thin pair of "gym" cycling shorts (without the padding) instead of underwear. At least there are no lines and they hide your naked butt from the rest of the bunch if you wear those cheap, see thru things that Mr Price sells. There is no chaffing either.

Dont forget to put Shammy cream on as well, it is antibacterial.

Im a bit of a germophobe and a clean freak.

I get the piss taken out of me by some old people on this here Hub but my ass is still soft and clean

that's not what you said last night :ph34r:

Another option is to wear a thin pair of "gym" cycling shorts (without the padding) instead of underwear. At least there are no lines and they hide your naked butt from the rest of the bunch if you wear those cheap, see thru things that Mr Price sells. There is no chaffing either.

Any idea who stock these "gym" cycling shorts

I always go commando, no cream on the gooch and I'm all good back there.

I'm not sure how my stuff gets washed though, the laundry faeries seem to to replace them fairly quickly after use. The shorts have lasted well and bear no real effects of overuse.

I tried wearing underwear once and the humiliation I suffered from my mates was unbearable. I'd rather chafe to be honest.

gonna go commando this afternoon and try it out

Takes a while to get used to but if all else fails try some of these......lol

geez... seriously??

i wish this thread had come up 2 years ago when i started riding, have always ridden with undies. I thought the chaffing was normal :eek: :blink: and that everyone was just sucking it up like me. I almost feel proud of the rash after a 4 hour ride now (and i've toughened up considerably).

Nah, everyone knows this the only way to roll. Throw out the shorts and get with the Tri-look. Helps toughen that banus and you get a nice all over bronze, none of these fancy rapha wearing tan lines when you're on the beach or in the supermarket checking the laydeez.

Don't deny it...

post-15825-0-91300900-1389621398_thumb.jpg

Definitely go without underwear and definitely use chamois cream. And definitely wash those cycling pants after every ride.

Crotch rot is not all that glamorous. Wash those cycling short properly afterevery ride and let them dry out 100% before use again!