Real names for profiles?

Andrew Steer

I don't believe its safe putting your real name out there.

We all remember the Take My Lollipop thread.

By the way, for interest sake, it took me all of 1 minute to find a member whose name was made known here, on Facebook. One can find so much info about a person online. Rather play safe

+1

There are some weirdo's, desperados, psycho's and TAX COLLECTORS out there, don't believe in making life easy for them.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I am me. GEN is short for Genevieve. Can't think of anyone who actually calls me by my full name cause it takes too long.

I found something similar here. It's Martin Hattingh, but everyone just called me MH, so I ended up making it easy to start off with...

My Hub name is basically my real name and first letter of surname

Been called Rudo(lph) by varsity mates. Its also a shortened version of my username for work emails and stuff.

So howzit (once again) folks

Dito, and cause my surname is so common, it's easy to guess.

Dito, and cause my surname is so common, it's easy to guess.

Van walks into a bar............... :clap: :clap:

I can't use my real name, if someone were to google it they would turn up a vast number of women with less than savoury occupations. :blush:

I can't use my real name, if someone were to google it they would turn up a vast number of women with less than savoury occupations. :blush:

Google my name, and you will get lots of news articles about another Gary van der Merwe in Cape Town who is a convicted fraudster.

Google my name, and you will get lots of news articles about another Gary van der Merwe in Cape Town who is a convicted fraudster.

How're your hub classifieds sales coming along? :devil:

Edited by eeeek

I don't believe its safe putting your real name out there.

We all remember the Take My Lollipop thread.

By the way, for interest sake, it took me all of 1 minute to find a member whose name was made known here, on Facebook. One can find so much info about a person online. Rather play safe

Ooh so who did you find huh?

I had a nickname once.. Thud - cause when you flare too high coming in on a landing after a skydive you crash down hard-.. ai but because of my latest fall down hills habbit it may make a come back.

You will only get my real Name when i charged you a Penalty when u trying to smuggle in Bicycle Gear,lol. :ph34r: :whistling:

My real Name is Martin van Gass. Use dont Abuse.... :whistling:

My name is in my hub name, Surname/Name

Everyone I have met through thehub calls me Peach though.

My name is in my hub name, Surname/Name

Everyone I have met through thehub calls me Peach though.

Is jy dalk 'n los pit perske?