Coronation Double Century 2014

GaryvdM

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just k.k.d in my pants. 3315m of climb, thats worse than the Attakwas. :eek:  :w00t: . Feeling much better now. :devil:

Nothing is worse than Atta :-)

Or that's what I keep telling myself...

Nothing is worse than Atta :-)

Or that's what I keep telling myself...

Gonna be my first time on the Atta as well. Another dirty Bib. :oops:  :oops: :blush:  

Who is going along to the Southern Suburbs briefing thing tomorrow? Anyone been before? Is it a pop in and go or do we get a lecture? I guess its BoB

Who is going along to the Southern Suburbs briefing thing tomorrow? Anyone been before? Is it a pop in and go or do we get a lecture? I guess its BoB

Lecture! I'll probably be there...

You okes are quiet!!! Getting nervous, aren't we?

Its the unknown that getting to me. :eek: . Anyone knows what local(cape town and surrounds) pass compares to Tredoux and up Tredoux. Looks like a long climb it he map is correct. 

Its the unknown that getting to me. :eek: . Anyone knows what local(cape town and surrounds) pass compares to Tredoux and up Tredoux. Looks like a long climb it he map is correct. 

Ou Kaapse Weg from Tokai?

For somebody that recently rode 4 consecutive passses it will be like nothing :whistling: . You worry about the wrong thing. The last 3 hills are the difficult bit. :devil:

What briefing? where, when!? Does the team captain only get this info? 

The info is sent to the team captain, the briefing is for those driving the "support car". Dont know why we need a briefing to be told to drive to parking lot A, then drive to parking lot B. Dont be stupid and hit cyclists, that is all.

Archived