Cyclist found next to the road in Milnerton

Sani

:-( that is so wrong. that article doesn't give much details in terms of whether he was hit by car or if it was something else. RIP and condolences to the family, I hope if it was a hit and run someone will come forward.

And to think 10 min ago I typed on the safety thread I just want one day to go past without this type of thing happening

Very sad Rip

They say Police are investigating ? Could be a Hit and run !! Condolences to the Family .

Ja nee kyk n ander man se lewe beteken f@kkol meer vir som mense nie.

May the cause of your death, be it homicide or natural causes, be determined.

RIP....

Any info on whether it was a commuter, sport cyclist? not that it makes a difference.. a life is a life... RIP

RIP. From the articles and reports from ER24 it says 'unknown cause' suggesting he had it was a non-traumatic injury. He was resucitated by paramedics and was declarded DOA at hospital. Sad nonetheless no matter what circumstances are.

RIP. From the articles and reports from ER24 it says 'unknown cause' suggesting he had it was a non-traumatic injury. He was resucitated by paramedics and was declarded DOA at hospital. Sad nonetheless no matter what circumstances are.

Agreed we just soo used to hearing hit and run we naturally assume it to be so