Black Sheep Fatbike

amasendeinja

Yeah he seems to be advertising his wares all over the hub since yesterday.

yup - guerilla marketing gone south.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies about not posting pics yet. Sheep pics will be up by next weekend. Final bits need to be sorted. It has however been ridden in anger already and has risen (oh has it risen) to the challenge.

Me...not so much considering the taco'd wheel from yesterday's spectacular wipeout!

I only found this thread now, being a fatbike titled thread I kinda skipped over it. But I can tell you one thing, this bike is a next level of farking awesome! Even with a taco wheel....

Congrats on an awesome bike amasendeinja. And you can truly call it your own now that you have wiped out on it. ( btw, it does not count as a fall of there is no seperation from the bike.)

Thanks for the comments everyone...

As to price tag, I did not have to buy everything now as some was transferred from other bikes. However all of it got bought at some stage, so I guess still counts. Total ends with not much change out of R100k  :wacko:

The words "green" & "envy" come to mind... Incredible looking frame. Hope it brings many happy smiles...

Archived