WHAT!? Mayhem is back on the road???

Welcome back on the sleek Mayhem! I graze on both sides of the fence myself, and I truly love both. Tokai on Saturday, Chappies on Sunday, I can't think of anything more fun, except.......oh no, that thought is going to get me banned! ;)

B.t.w. Don't let Pain or Shine fool you, I have personally seen him on a road bike. :D

There was a confidentiality agreement of which you are now in violation... :cursing: I have edited the text for anonymity and to protect the identity of the innocent. Views and opinions on this forum are not necessarily those of the closet roadies mentioned. :ph34r:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a confidentiality agreement of which you are now in violation... :cursing: I have edited the text for anonymity and to protect the identity of the innocent. Views and opinions on this forum are not necessarily those of the closet roadies mentioned. :ph34r:

I seem to recall that day as well! what i don't recall is any confidentiality agreement. :ph34r: I think i may even have a picture of said transgression - please hold.....

I seem to recall that day as well! what i don't recall is any confidentiality agreement. :ph34r: I think i may even have a picture of said transgression - please hold.....

If you can find a picture of it, I'll pay you good money for it. I searched my own files, and it has disappeared. I wouldn't be surprized if that picture was "rendered" by Pain or Shine. You know he's an IT wizard.

Super bad timing dude, you make your return at the same time around ten thousand hackers on dusty squeaky bikes take to the roads for the annual three weeks of cycling prior to the FRWC AKA the August, remember to hold your line

Super bad timing dude, you make your return at the same time around ten thousand hackers on dusty squeaky bikes take to the roads for the annual three weeks of cycling prior to the FRWC AKA the August, remember to hold your line

Hold my line schmold my line. That's something people shout when they're not confident in their own abilities as a cyclist and HAVE to let someone know that they're passing. If you need to pass me, do it right. I always hold my line, but it's your responsibility as the person behind me to pass safely.

Pfft. Hold your line.

As for the timing - yeah. I know. I generally train alone though, and will not tag into a bunch 'cos as a rule they are generally inconsiderate bung-heads who don't care about other road users (generally speaking)

I ride like I drive - considerately. But with clear intention. If someone shouts at me to hold my line though, I will tune him back.

yet another mtbiker getting soft. At least you are open about the fact that you like skinny wheels. Now you are also out of the closet. :devil:

Sure you can go to meeting to talk about it and get it of you chest, then get over it and move back to MTB

Edited by flat29

yet another mtbiker getting soft. At least you are open about the fact that you like skinny wheels. Now you are also out of the closet. :devil:

Sure you can go to meeting to talk about it and get it of you chest, then get over it and move back to MTB

LOL. What is this "move back to" you speak of!? My regression to road cycling is purely an attempt to get more TITS and base fitness going.

On the mountain, you can't really keep the HR in the fat-burning zones. Not in the places I ride at least (Tokai) - it's either 95% on the way up, or 95% on the way down, or resting HR & slightly above when I take a breather!

On the road, it's generally flatter for longer. So you can do those long rides in the right zones.

Pfft. Move back over... My Giant is still the bike that lives on my back seat, with the wheels in the boot. She's special like that...

I'm not sure how to take that...

Thanks? :huh:

:ph34r: :whistling: :devil:

http://global3.memecdn.com/don-amp-039-t-drop-the-soap_fb_1864655.jpg

crabs coat and makes way to the door hehehehhe

:ph34r: :whistling: :devil:

http://global3.memecdn.com/don-amp-039-t-drop-the-soap_fb_1864655.jpg

crabs coat and makes way to the door hehehehhe

I'm cringing here... That makes my decision not to wear white toights even MORE valid. Or any toights at all!

I'm cringing here... That makes my decision not to wear white toights even MORE valid. Or any toights at all!

whaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahaha had a good laugh now :clap: :clap: :clap:

No bud definitely stay away from the white toights ..... :thumbdown:

mayhem...just a headsup. tjommies are going to point and laugh, ask you if you sit when you pee, asking if they must call the wambulance and expressing how dissapointed they are that you are now a girly roadie.

Smile and wave.....roadies can hurt much more than mtb'ers, they are the real hard men imo :whistling:

Over and out.