Momentum 94.7 Cycle Challenge 2014

GaryvdM

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the seeding is out but it's a bit of a tradition every year that you get a link in your email that doesn't work.

As I was saying about the Argus process we go through year after year. Entries open with lots of hype, we moan about the entry system; we start the talk about the weather; the seeding; the wind; the day arrives; we moan about the race/some in euphoria about the experience. And like clock work we go into depression about having to wait a hole year to experience all that again.

And then we start all over. :blink:  :wacko:

Looks like I have to ask for a reseeding. They place me in F but for the past 2 years I was seeded in D and did sub 3 in both but I see my starting time is 6:41 as to 7:05 as in the past.

Flip R150 for a reseed. Looks like I will start in F and just past the groups in front like at R4S this year.

That's half of an entry for a race.

B for me. It'll make a nice change to the WW start from last year.

I picked up so many safety pins from riders in front that I ended up with three punctures...one spare tube...not a pleasant experience being the very last person in the race mending a tube on the M1 with a puncture repair kit!

Archived