[Event] FNB Magalies Monster MTB Classic

LittleMonster

Nee man, nie by die monster nie....ek praat van saddlesores by joberg2c en toe ek die kukinwolkombers plyster moes afruk sonder dat die aunty my oukie geskeer het....

Ek dog die auntie het dit gedoen? Of jy en skillzzz het mekaar gedoen....hahaha :ph34r:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lekker Hijack daar Rouxtjie, like it's 9/11 all over again.

What you are actualy saying if I read between the plasters is that the Monster will put you in as much pain as pulling saddlesore plasters off when not groomed?

Edited by RocknRolla

Ek dog die auntie het dit gedoen? Of jy en skillzzz het mekaar gedoen....hahaha :ph34r:

Nee sy wou nie....ek staan in die queue en toe dit my beurt is se sy vir my....nie chopper, gaan haal die plyster af, ek word nie genoeg betaal om dit te doen nie....Vererg my toe bietjie, maar toe ek die dink ruk en dit die helfte van my tjom saamvat het ek besef hoekom sy dit nie wou doen nie, ek sou haar gemoer het....net uit pure reaksie uit....toe suig ek maar jels en huil onder n doringboom by mackenzie club

Lekker Hijack daar Rouxtjie, like it's 9/11 all over again.

What you are actualy saying if I read between the plasters is that the Monster will put you in as much pain as pulling saddlesore plasters off when not groomed?

Sorry sorry....didn't mean to...

Nooit, nothing comes close to that....NOTHING

Nee sy wou nie....ek staan in die queue en toe dit my beurt is se sy vir my....nie chopper, gaan haal die plyster af, ek word nie genoeg betaal om dit te doen nie....Vererg my toe bietjie, maar toe ek die dink ruk en dit die helfte van my tjom saamvat het ek besef hoekom sy dit nie wou doen nie, ek sou haar gemoer het....net uit pure reaksie uit....toe suig ek maar jels en huil onder n doringboom by mackenzie club

Eina...........I flinched reading that

Eina...........I flinched reading that

Ask skillz, he went through the same...why do you think we suiped john deer's at mackenzie that night....Cane vir die pyn

Edited by rouxtjie

Thanks for the heads up chaps, much appreciated. If you don't mind me asking... Which Technical trails in Gauteng can this be compared to? I fooking love ''Kings kloof''and ''Thaba" So will spend some more time there over the next few weeks. Any other suggestions would be super. Shot.

Ride the black route at Hakahana

Dankie Rouxtjie. I have done VG but not sure which routes. I know we did the concrete Road and that single Track perched above that sand road. Are the trails at VG still not well marked? If anybody is riding there in the next few weeks and you don't mind a tag along, please pm me.

Where about in Jhb are you from and where do you ride mostly?

Paid my final, balance at Buffelspoort, can't wait, wanna start packing now allready!!!!

I also managed to get accommodation at Buffelspoort.. took a chance and gave them a call today . Phew.

I also managed to get accommodation at Buffelspoort.. took a chance and gave them a call today . Phew.

Funny, looks like they quite this year, or maybe cancellations, I booked in december all ready, last year Feb, it was fully booked!!

They don't have much.. so I had a choice of 3 bungalows. . But I was asleep with the accommodation. . Now I must take what I can get.. at least this way I dont have to do thay very early morning thing that I hate so much. ;)

Work has decided to send me to Zambia this weekend, No more monster for me! Very very sad!

So now I have cheep accommodation for someone and a marathon entry too.

In terms of accomodation I have paid the deposit (R800) you just have to pay for the other half which is R800. First come first serve.It is booked from fri 23 may to sun 25th for two people for two nights. The accomodation is booked at mamagalie lodge. http://www.mamagalie.co.za/units/bush-lodge.

The ticket can go for R150 to the first buyer.

Please email me at kevinwalter777@gmail.com if you are interested.

Good luck and enjoy everybody!

Can I get some suggestion from guys that completed the monster or live in the area in terms of keeping the cold out.

Will you suggest only arm warmers or a windproof as well? I recon it will be cold only till you hit the first climb?

Can I get some suggestion from guys that completed the monster or live in the area in terms of keeping the cold out.

Will you suggest only arm warmers or a windproof as well? I recon it will be cold only till you hit the first climb?

Yep arm warmers only...gets pretty hot an hour or so into the race and then you are stuck with jackets etc. If you can manage to start without them, even better.