Etto Helmets - Jhb Bulk Order

Tractor

Awesome. Thanks

Corvus drop me PM as above - I should know during the course of the morning if helmet number 11 can be shipped at the same price as the 10, will update as soon as I know.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys please send me a PM confirming the exact size and colour of the helmet you want as well as your name (i.e. not just your Hub name). I've just received a confirmation email from Rapid Sport.

Sent PM.

Guys please send me a PM confirming the exact size and colour of the helmet you want as well as your name (i.e. not just your Hub name). I've just received a confirmation email from Rapid Sport.
pm sent

If all seems fine, please PM your banking details, and adress for collection.. Thanks :)

any chance the Hurricane can be ordered too?

Dude ... they are in CT and around a 15/20min walk from your office .... pop in there or if you are out of town for a while and want it purchased to secure the stock drop me an email and I could get it for you.

Anybody got a "large" one as yet? Please would you measure the actual inside diameter and let me have the measurement. I would like one of these but am borderline size wise.

Thanks guys.

Lefty....If you pay in cold cash you should also get discount

edit...child cash changed to cold cash

Archived