Epic too easy?

jaaki

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can think of a few interesting Epic Hub combinations :w00t:

:clap: :clap: can you imagine a couple of "hardcore roadies" and seriaaas downhildas

Why not go and find something useful to do rather than acting like a plank all day.

I think it's difficult for him.

lol, will take that as a no :whistling:

He did mention that in road cycling one can hide in the peloton when tired and save energy to some degree.

However, not so on the Epic.

Why not go and find something useful to do rather than acting like a plank all day.

He cant help it, accept him like that, he also has feelings

early bird entries sold out in 10 seconds, dafuq!

Even more dafuq.....there is already one in classifieds....20 min after the gates opened :eek:

WHY NOT FOLLOW THE TOPIC AND PUT WHAT I SAID INTO CONTEXT (clearly you have missed the whole "point" of this thread and you actually taking it seriaaas)

this is whats known as a trol trying to get a reaction my banter is between my mates, who i know personally,,you on the other hand are just personally attacking someone who dont know calling me a PLANK

You calling me a troll? A little rich.

I have followed the thread and you are filling it with gibberish.

Even more dafuq.....there is already one in classifieds....20 min after the gates opened :eek:

Ek verstaan nie, rouxtjie

Premium on it for profit?

Or

Maybe his mouse fell onto the floor and went click.

He did mention that in road cycling one can hide in the peloton when tired and save energy to some degree.

However, not so on the Epic.

interesting. always cool to hear an opinion from a cyclist coming from another discipline. i'm not for a second saying a grand tour is easier than the epic

You calling me a troll? A little rich.

I have followed the thread and you are filling it with gibberish.

NOT YOU THE OP, CLEARLY THIS WAS NEVER STARTED AS A SERIAAS THREAD, as i think lefty posted hit ignore and you dont have to follow what i say, and then maybe you wont feel the need to personally attack someone you dont know