(Update) Absa Cape Epic: Evans and Knox penalised for unfair advantage

News bot

If this isnt intentionally done, on the prologue, then I don't know. And thisa was televised world wide for all to see. Yesterdays incidence was on gopro, just for the riders to see!!!

Looks bad if you see it like that

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what....?????

Ah there is your problem....equipment choice(why did you get a puncture and the slower rider didn't) is as much part of racing as pedaling...If you are behind someone, you need to pass them legally...

No I am roadie

hahahahahahahaha :thumbdown:

Well, if you are a roadie then I have a spot for your Verhauen as you will not use it.

I am putting drops on her soon. :devil: :devil:

The article says the decision was based on Go-Pro footage and that they will be appealing the decision. Kevin has been riding for long enough not to make a silly mistake like this, hopefully they will be found "innocent"

Innocent or not guilty. Always wondered if there's a difference between the two...

I am putting drops on her soon. :devil: :devil:

Then I will hunt you down :ph34r: Sies man, you can not even say something like that, not even joke :wacko:

Innocent or not guilty. Always wondered if there's a difference between the two...

Like when OP walks away? I mean stumps away. He'll be found not guilty, but he sure aint innocent...

Guest Smimby

So what....?????

Ah there is your problem....equipment choice(why did you get a puncture and the slower rider didn't) is as much part of racing as pedaling...If you are behind someone, you need to pass them legally...

No I am roadie

Hmmm then that explains it, you don't know everything that can go wrong....

I was not mentioning the passing someone or the penalty, I just referred to you saying that they should not have been behind the slower rider in the 1st place...........

As you said you are a roadie ( I am not sure what a roadie is, as I am a cyclist) and that is why you don't understand what can go wrong with a MTB bike....even with the best equipment choice. How many punctures did Bradly Wiggens have last year? Is it bad equipment? Or bad luck?

Don't worry, we forgive you.... :D

I was not mentioning the passing someone or the penalty, I just referred to you saying that they should not have been behind the slower rider in the 1st place...........

As you said you are a roadie ( I am not sure what a roadie is, as I am a cyclist) and that is why you don't understand what can go wrong with a MTB bike....even with the best equipment choice. How many punctures did Bradly Wiggens have last year? Is it bad equipment? Or bad luck?

So does that mean I can take a shortcut if I have a puncture in my next race...just want to make sure.

rouxtjie may have done a few 9 day MTB races and may have done some of them with only one gear. He def. understands what can go wrong on a MTB.

rouxtjie may have done a few 9 day MTB races and may have done some of them with only one gear. He def. understands what can go wrong on a MTB.

And he has the best looking SS in SA and correct me if I am wrong but I think the only one in SA

Edited by flat29