Do you ride a 26er?

Guest dirkieuys

Where did you get 2.4's?

Ordered them at my lbs and collected two days later. Seems like some suppliers/importers has stock, the bike shops just don't stock them ?  

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The best excuse I have heard so far..."No one makes 26" anything anymore"... this was from a supplier/rep a couple months ago. I wonder if they realise how stupid they sound! Lets just say I am very glad there are still bike shops with brains that know majority of bikes in the world are still 26", it wont vanish overnight and probably wont ever vanish. Glad to see Rush Sports is bringing in proper Maxxis rubber for us #Enduro/DH guys...and according to the rep at the 1st Hakahana enduro, they will bring in 26".

But I guess you gotta love the Marathon mentality the local importers force down our throats! Anything to rape our wallets....

Well still riding 26  . . . with v brakes.  . . and a 15 year old shock. 

that is a beauty. Ti goodness right there.

• 2 years later...

Two Lesotho Sky's on a GT Zaskar 26r hardtail, but this this year I chickened out and did it on a Silverback Sesta 29r. Still love riding my hard ass GT.

Believe it or not, but there is a decent following of 26er fans.

Besides 4x and DJ have plenty riders on 26er wheels.

Also plenty spares available if you know where to look.

Yes.

Love it but it sucks. No rims, tires - new or second hand.

surely not .... many 26ers still sold to the high school kids .... thye must get tires somewhere ...

okay, certainly not the range of 29 ...