Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DieBees

Can anyone confirm that it's today's Carte Blanche where the exposé will be showed?

I will check it out and post if it is today.

I found out my bike was fake on Tuesday, bought a new one on Wed, rode in Sydney for less that an hour on Thursday, before driving to Falls Creek for Three Peaks Challenge on Friday. (Don't ask; somewhere in the Victorian Alps!) So I am not really a good arbiter on the differences between our cycling cultures. However, one thing I did notice was a lot less glass on the roads. I have yet to ride around the 'Cradle' without seeing glass and this route/road is swept.

The race itself was 235km (route map attached). The name 'Three Peaks' suggests what kind of race it was. Detailed oriented and/or left brain dominate people have asked me how much climbing? Lots of climbing. You have 13 hours before cut off I finished in 10 hours and 40 mins.

Note to self: Perhaps be a bit more detailed oriented next time you buy a bike/surround sound/get the garden done.

3peaks.tiff

Carte Blanche confirmed the segment will be shown tonight. I will watch online at carteblanche.dstv.com tomorrow when the segment is uploaded.

Gonna be interesting

Has implications for all the consumers here... :eek:

Carte Blanche confirmed the segment will be shown tonight. I will watch online at carteblanche.dstv.com tomorrow when the segment is uploaded.

all carte blanche episodes are online, think they put them up sometime on Monday morning ....my real question is, does the guy who ponied up the shekels for two dogmas not have dstv?!

all carte blanche episodes are online, think they put them up sometime on Monday morning ....my real question is, does the guy who ponied up the shekels for two dogmas not have dstv?!

Maybe that's why he can afford to have 2 Dogma's. (Well sort of......)

Is he not out of the country?

If that is the case he might have to watch it online.

This "guy" may be out of the country and can only access Carte blanche online. or there may be many reasons that he will not be able to access is dstv, or he may have chosen not to have dstv in his home. Not having something is a choice. Just because you have disposable income does not mean you have to buy things other people have or want.

From reading this tread I can conclude that he deserves RESPEK, AliG style. A good guy to the core.

From the Carte Blanche Facebook Page so must be on tonight.

Unfortunately this lead is a bit limited. It would have been better if they went for the grey/ fake import angle.

It now limits itself to a small group of cyclist who are interested in pinnarello's. so poor John Doe on a fake Raleigh or scott or cannondale is still clueless of the dangers.