Hypoxic training - does it work?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who is that?

From one of the X-Men movies I think

Can't tell if you okes are being facetious or not!

(It's Bane from The Dark Knight Rises btw...)

Group buy anyone? Delivery for one comes to R500, mask is R800, I'm prepared to go up to R250 for delivery but nothing more.

Group buy anyone? Delivery for one comes to R500, mask is R800, I'm prepared to go up to R250 for delivery but nothing more.

Can you wait a week or two. My mate ordered one and want to get his feedback but he is in Dubai for work until next week.

Can you wait a week or two. My mate ordered one and want to get his feedback but he is in Dubai for work until next week.

sure I can do that.

• 3 weeks later...

2 weeks bro, what's the verdict, are you sold?

• 3 weeks later...
post-3951-1403344124,2037.jpgit has arrived will try riding with it this afternoon & see if it works or not over a couple of months.

post-3951-1403344124,2037.jpgit has arrived will try riding with it this afternoon & see if it works or not over a couple of months.

"decrease workout time from 60 mins to 20 mins" ?

There is no easy route to success. If you want to do well at races, train hard and long

Seems to have worked for this guy to an extent.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120511112335/batman/images/f/f0/Bane_TDKR3.jpg

It's Bane from Batman, the Dark Knight rises.

There is no easy route to success. If you want to do well at races, train hard and long

firstly that's not the reason I bought this,

Secondly, not everyone has that luxury to train long hours, thirdly I've reduced my hours of training & have seen noticeable improvements, that's after already having base miles of course. For my level i.e. amateur I'd say I've reached success.

Edited by milky4130

Some sense at last! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Milky, so you have been using it for a while now, still think its worth the R1500? I am keen to give it a try, I have to try keep up with Fandacious and he is putting in some serious hours.

Hey Milky, so you have been using it for a while now, still think its worth the R1500? I am keen to give it a try, I have to try keep up with Fandacious and he is putting in some serious hours.
honestly I have not been using it as much as I would've like to but I can definitely feel the resistance it creates, over time I reckon I'll have a huge lung capacity, which equates to more oxygen to the muscles, less time to fatigue, still requires you to train though. So yes i feel it's worth it just the few times I've used it thus far.