Training with "weaker" partner

Doesnt that upset her? I am trying to convince my wife to do that when we race but when we train she must do it herself!

I hang onto my partners pocket when I need to in a race and the only people who get upset are the one's you go past up a climb ;-)

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hang onto my partners pocket when I need to in a race and the only people who get upset are the one's you go past up a climb ;-)

Well, you are technically cheating...

You should be stripped of your Epic medal.

You Madam, are a cheat, a fraud.

I rank you and Lance the same.

I should write a strongly worded letter to someone.

what was you number on the epic again :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: can i still lodge a complaint

They hang onto pockets in the Epic? After this forum, I was led to believe the epic is too easy...

What I have started to do now is ride to a park and have my girlfriend meet me there and then we do a lap at her pace in the park. This way I kind of get the best of both worlds.

Otherwise you could ride with us at Northen Farms and the girls can fight the lions together and we can try and break strava records :clap:

This seems like the best option. I am not super familiar with Pretoria. Where is this? How often do you guys cycle out there?

okay..forget the SS...get a tandem, you will soon find out if she is the right one!

I am saving for that tandem :D ... She just needs to sharpen her technical skills a bit and we can go!

Thanks for all the replies guys!

I'd like to get into some team stage races soon. This won't interest her, but for myself. I'd be the "weaker" partner :D

How do you guys go about team training and even finding a partner for these type of events?

"Aquatubes" latest technology.

Fill your tyres with water (like they do with tractors)

"Aquatubes" latest technology.

Fill your tyres with water (like they do with tractors)

Makes finding the puncture just so much easier...

Watch the YouTube vids of the Panorama Tour. You will see some of the very top cyclists hanging onto a partner's pocket. Legal as far as I know. Towing is illegal.