• Afrikaans
    • English
    • Xhosa
    • Sotho
    • Zulu
    • Other

Guest EdEdEd

Honest Question....

Do the Afrikaans folks on the hub, find the Term "Dutchman" offensive?

I doubt it... almost all of us has a bit of kaaskop in us...

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So many innapropriate jokes in my mind right now........must resist. :ph34r:

Edited by Vangar

Speak for yourself pal I have never had a kasskop inside if me

Guest EdEdEd

Speak for yourself pal I have never had a kasskop inside if me

Kaaskop, kaas, soos in cheese... with the genes floating in PE your predictions seem improbable...

and if you what?

Konsestorie.. isn't that where the dominee and his gang go to drink the wine before the service.

in boksburg it does not go with the church. it is part of driving talk. wat is die kontsestorie

Kaaskop, kaas, soos in cheese... with the genes floating in PE your predictions seem improbable...

and if you what?

Ok Dr Myles do you pull your Jean pant up so high that you have to pull your zip down to blow your nose?

Dutchie from Durban originally. Speak die Taal with a bit of an English accent. We used to get donnerd as lighties when speaking Afrikaans so pretty much stuck to English outside school and home.

At varsity one of my ex's from die platteland old lady remarked that I speak pretty decent Afrikaans for a soutie. I was like ja well, being Afrikaans I've only been doing it for the last 20 years or so.... Was pretty much close to the end of the relationship...

I was told once long ago, that Afrikaans speaking Nataler's do it better...

Guest EdEdEd
Ok Dr Myles do you pull your Jean pant up so high that you have to pull your zip down to blow your nose?

It is still extremely likely that you have some dutch genes floating around there somewhere... No matter how high my jeen pents be...

Why is 'pirate' not an option?

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel sticking out the front of his pants. 'Do you know theres a steering wheel sticking out the front of your pants?' asks the bar tender. "Aye' it's driving me nuts" says the pirate.

It is still extremely likely that you have some dutch genes floating around there somewhere... No matter how high my jeen pents be...

None. I have Norman genes (pre-french) in my family, on both patriarchal lines. And wherever my grandmother's family came from, who were of Austrian origin.

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

Half English Half scottish. So glad I married an englishman with a four letter surname! Nobody ever got the spelling of my maiden name right!

Edited by blondeonabike

Nobody ever got the spelling of my maiden name right!

Try having an obscure Irish name. No one gets the pronunciation or spelling of mine right.

Guest DieBees

My hoender pyn. En my sop is gaar....

So iets.

Try having an obscure Irish name. No one gets the pronunciation or spelling of mine right.

Can never be as bad as mine was.....people always confused it with a certain F1 racing team :cursing: