Jonkershoek Closure

trailmansam

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what I thought, they he was going on about it I was envisioning Bumble bee Yellow and Black

Yeah. Exactly. I don't see what all the fuss was about.

If the sign said Jonkershoek / Scott it'd be a different story. It CLEARY refers to the cafe'. And it's understated. Nowhere does it imply that Scott is sponsoring the trails...

The one on the gatehouse is unresonable

Not overly so though. And if they got permission from the powers that be to put a sign up for the Cafe (which this clearly is) then what's the problem? EDIT: It could have been better designed though.

Storm in a teacup.

I'd even go so far as to say that Spaz missed a marketing trick, and were out-marketed by Scott by sponsoring the bikes...

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

Yeah. Exactly. I don't see what all the fuss was about.

If the sign said Jonkershoek / Scott it'd be a different story. It CLEARY refers to the cafe'. And it's understated. Nowhere does it imply that Scott is sponsoring the trails...

i tihnk the point of this thread is to garner mob(ster) mentality to strong-arm scott to dole out $$$ so spesh isn't the only one with an expense listing when it comes to trail maintenance. Its not like spesh is not known for gestapo tactics when it comes to brand embellishment...

Ja nee, storm in a tea cup. Just bran Ride inn better and tell them there what it is about. Think it will do more harm than good to implicate the Spez brand in this and go and close and even destroy the trails.

Spez must just come up with something better, aka Merc ad and then the Jacquar reply