Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

175.  I was originally going to convert my 125LC to yellow so ordered the YZ125 Sticker kit.  The I found the 175 and decided to change it instead.  I couldn't find the correct font to have a 175 sticker made to look exactly like 125 so I just used the 125 one.

Back in the day you would put a 125 sticker on it so the cops wouldn't bug you, so it is true to form....

Guys just stumbled on this thread.  

I have bought a 2016 F800GS and i am loving th ebike.  Only issue as i have is the wheels are tubed.  Are there no ways i can make them tubless?  Does anyone know of companies thats ell tubeless rims or convert rims to tubeless?  I have been told that due to the flexi nature of the spokes that they will puncture the rim tape so this is why peeps dont convert.  I really do not want to think of tubes when im in the middle of the tankwa

I have bought a 2016 F800GS and i am loving th ebike.  Only issue as i have is the wheels are tubed.  Are there no ways i can make them tubless?  Does anyone know of companies thats ell tubeless rims or convert rims to tubeless?  I have been told that due to the flexi nature of the spokes that they will puncture the rim tape so this is why peeps dont convert.  I really do not want to think of tubes when im in the middle of the tankwa

You will have to buy tubeless rims if you want them

Here you go...

http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?topic=255169.0

Try and get a set of 8fiddy wheels, they are tubeless, but it's quite a chunk of change.

Tubes don't bother me, I hardly do adventure trips sadly, and my insurance has a great roadside assist service.

Harley share price risen 40 percent in last month. Must be on the back of the PA.

The PA is getting surprisingly good reviews so far. Perhaps this is their turn around.

That being said, they are 10yrs behind the curve. While every manufacturer is doing smaller displacement, lighter weight adventure bikes, Harley builds a massive boat anchor. Will appeal to the tourer, more than the adventurer I suspect.

So how can you not love this sound ................ and at the 4:07 mark ... this guy must be from South Africa!

https://youtu.be/8kwH6cxT8fA

Got to agree. My Harley is loud AF, impractical but it puts the biggest smile ever on my face.

Other day on a robot to robot stretch, I out dragged a guy on a Honda NC750. Doubt he will tell his friends that a Harley smoked him. If it had been 2 robots he would of taken me.

But on the day, for that brief moment I was king of the road [emoji3]

Got to agree. My Harley is loud AF, impractical but it puts the biggest smile ever on my face.

Other day on a robot to robot stretch, I out dragged a guy on a Honda NC750. Doubt he will tell his friends that a Harley smoked him. If it had been 2 robots he would of taken me.

On a harley one is always king of the road....whether first or last it matters not.  :whistling:

Thats the ethos of harley ...

I’ve had fast bikes, nippy bikes, and a Harley. The Harley was not slow in a straight line, but it was the slowest and least practical of all my bikes. Despite that, it put the biggest smile on my face when I started her up on a cold morning and those Vance and Hines straight pipes did their thing. Pretty sure everyone else hated me though.

Harleys are not practical bikes, they are not fast, they are heavy, but like any toy - if it puts a smile on your face - it’s the right toy.