Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

Looking at getting myself a tent for those weekend getaways. Anyone use the First Accent Starlight or Lunar tents before. It looks pretty decent and small enough to fit onto my bike.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at getting myself a tent for those weekend getaways. Anyone use the First Accent Starlight or Lunar tents before. It looks pretty decent and small enough to fit onto my bike.

Their kit is good quality.I swear by their down sleeping bags.Currently have a large Ice Breaker

I like that Lunar.The side entries and large vestibules for c0oking and kit is nice

Edited by Kranswurm

Saw this Yesterday on another forum, really sad to hear. RIP and strongs to the ones left behind.IceCreamMan are you perhaps also a WD member?

One an the same. Cept I make more *** there.

See you in Worcester. Lived there as a kid. Long time ago b

I popped into a Kwai dealer here to ride the ninja 400...wow...great lil bike. Too small for my lard ass but that motor in a trailie like the 300 would be a peach. Reckon it will run very close to 200 if not actually 200. Great bike.

Next year rumor has a versys model...might save me pennies.

Would post pics but bloody limit stops me..

Edited by IceCreamMan

I popped into a Kwai dealer here to ride the ninja 400...wow...great lil bike. Too small for my lard ass but that motor in a trailie like the 300 would be a peach. Reckon it will run very close to 200 if not actually 200. Great bike.

Next year rumor has a versys model...might save me pennies.

Would post pics but bloody limit stops me..

Curious to see the new smaller capacity Ducati coming in conjunction with Hero Motor Corp..........

So just out of interest, if you ever want to screw your mind over go change your gear shift lever to race pattern. 1 up and all down from there.

Very intuitive on the down shifts and clutchless upshifts are really smooth.

Did it out of interest and will probably change back now......

Biggest gripe is stopped at a light or stop street I will usually tap down on the lever to make sure its in 1st, now its a big adjustment to go up rather. Also change from 1st to second at low revs needs a firm push down on the lever.

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

So I passed a very bad cage vs scooter crash yesterday. 

If I want to have a bigger presence on the road do I get spotlights first or an aftermarket exhaust? 

I already have the orange head light cover. 

And it is a 650 dakar twinspark (single) 

If I want to have a bigger presence on the road do I get spotlights first or an aftermarket exhaust? 

If it's the same one I'm thinking of, the driver of the poegie (the Dad) sadly passed away, the passenger (the Son) is in serious condition. Driver of the cage, no injuries, but very traumatised.

Apparently they turned infront of him, he could not avoid the crash. 

Edited by Wannabe

How the heck did you do it? 

It really was as easy as flipping the shaft attachment around as per the picture. Mine is just opposite to the picture below as my lever pivots the other way. In other words my normal shift had it attaching from the right of the shift and I swung it around to the left of the shaft. Its actually surprising how easy it really is!!!!

post-35569-0-19697500-1538545360_thumb.jpg

Edited by Steven Knoetze (sk27)

So the spotlights are technically illegal but no law enforcement polices it. Bit of a pet hate for me as these Jeep/Ranger, etc drivers love blinding people. That and fog-lights on a bright sunny day.

Do the pipe.......

If it's the same one I'm thinking of, the driver of the poegie (the Dad) sadly passed away, the passenger (the Son) is in serious condition. Driver of the cage, no injuries, but very traumatised.

Apparently they turned infront of him, he could not avoid the crash. 

Jip thats the one. I passed as the ambulances arrived.