Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw this earlier in Alberhoughton - pretty neat!

post-271-0-18089800-1404308253_thumb.jpg

post-271-0-45432300-1404308326_thumb.jpg

Thats real nice.

When I bought a house once the owner had a stripped down K100 in the garage. It was beautiful and I offered to buy it as part of the house fixtures and fittings :lol: but he was having nothing of it, turned out he was an old BMW collector but now just built up old BMW bikes and sold them on. Did everything himself form the stripping to the machining to the spray painting, a real perfectionist but his work was impeccable.

He later came around one day and showed it to me when it was finished, wish I can find the photo but it was almost better than factory finish, craftsmen like that are hard to find today.

Guest EdEdEd

R44000 including helmet and topbox. That's brand new out the box.

Damn... 40k short :w00t:

Guest EdEdEd

Isn't the Sheriff selling one?

Yip. If i didnt have this security situation to sort out atm i would have bought it in a hart beat (if the price was ok...)

I am seriously looking to get a daily commuter for my 50km/day trip

In the cape we have the motomia, they have a decent range of Chinese ish bikes for good prices

Bought my 150cc for R6k (far less the my mtb) gives me 30km/l. When I bought it cost me R80 to fill, now R120

Has anyone ever had the chance to ride a CR 500...no wait..has anyone got balls enough to take it around a super cross track.. I did. I also stalled it, kick started it and it kick started me back twice as hard.. This bike is still a super contender for any Motard enthusiast. so ya ya you thinking KTM duke, you thinking husky 450 , you thinking Dorsoduro 1100 motard ect...THIS IS A 500 2 stroke...JEEEEEZ trust me..go ride one if you can still find one, If you can find one that's immaculate...BUY IT OR PHONE ME AND I WILL BUY IT!!!!. Its not like anything you have tamed or can tame. The beast is very wild!!!!!!!

that has to be the sexiest thing i have ever laid my eyes on!!!

From the Dirt to the Tar, these guys are awesome ! Never give me hassles.

post-39052-0-07488900-1404408618_thumb.jpg

Just under 900 000 za rondts (yes that is 5 zeroes :whistling: ) and only 1 coming to SA, have you placed your order?

post-271-0-70629700-1404467620_thumb.jpg

To think that some people spend that kind of money on cars ??