Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya it's such an awesome machine. Rate it higher than the GS's or KTMs..... not my TransAlp though :P

Nearly went for a Ducati Monster, older one because of going to a track day with my mate. He's a Ducatisti through and through, had a Triumph Scrambler, 10 Monsters odd and two or three Multistradas.

Has settled on his Tiger for now.

thats interesting. I was considering it but all the reviews I read that compared the Ktm, Gs, Yamaha and the Triumph said that the latter two were weak both on road and off road. BMW being better on road than Ktm but Ktm being better off road that GS. In the end I figured I would spend more time on road than off so I went with the new water cooled Gs but every time I hear the sound of the Ktm I get a tingle in my pants

This is how i looked like when i got to work this morning

hahah. thats why I took the cage to work this morning

hahah. thats why I took the cage to work this morning

I rather loose a few fingers because of the cold than sit in a cage on the highway texting my friends .

I rather loose a few fingers because of the cold than sit in a cage on the highway texting my friends .

I agree.

Ill brave the cold before I take my car, I have a serious allergic reaction to traffic.

Some auntie was killing herself laughing at me and some other guy with a motard on Rivonia road this morning by Investec, both stopped side by side at the lights, both of us leaning forward with our hands on the cylinder heads.

Everything else was fine except my fingers from the 2nd knuckle

I agree.

Ill brave the cold before I take my car, I have a serious allergic reaction to traffic.

Some auntie was killing herself laughing at me and some other guy with a motard on Rivonia road this morning by Investec, both stopped side by side at the lights, both of us leaning forward with our hands on the cylinder heads.

When I lived in London I rode to work 12 months of the year on my GSXR. Snow and ice and rain.

I agree.

thank goodness for heated grips

I use a little 150cc chinese scooter everyday and il be honest - its a bloody hoot to ride.(flame suit on)

Even after having owned other bikes in the past (dt 125, tzr 250, vfr400 and cb1000) the R50 p/m petrol bill and next to nothing maintenance costs are a pleasure - love my scoot.

I agree.

I commuted on a Guzzi 850 Le Mans for about 3 months in Winter a few years back. It was standard practice at every traffic light to rest my hands on the tappet covers