Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By now I "can" rebuild a CX500 without having wrenched on a bike before ... or at least I think I can 

I end up watching hours of videos on how to make stuff I will probably never, ever make!!!!!!

This is me, exactly..........

I end up watching hours of videos on how to make stuff I will probably never, ever make!!!!!!

This is me, exactly..........

duuuuude. Wait But Why is amazing. Have you read the blog post that this vid is based on?

Just disappointed that there hasn't been another blog post for a while. 

Oh - I know this is OT, but it's in the realm of youtube holes that you never get out of. 

Prepare to be amazed, enthralled, gobsmacked and entirely devoted to watching this to the end. The level of engineering, planning and attention to detail is frankly ridiculous. I love it. 

Spoiler - 6 years on and it's still not finished. But the episodes come out about once every 2 months now. 

Oh - I know this is OT, but it's in the realm of youtube holes that you never get out of. 

Prepare to be amazed, enthralled, gobsmacked and entirely devoted to watching this to the end. The level of engineering, planning and attention to detail is frankly ridiculous. I love it. 

Spoiler - 6 years on and it's still not finished. But the episodes come out about once every 2 months now. 

I especially appreciate his use of CAD.... ;)

Ok - I've suddenly realized there is more to Youtube than just music.  

I was the same. I just used to search for 80's music and watch the Fail videos. Then a friend introduced me to the Channels. Well.... Mighty Car Mods, MCM TV2, Bad Obsession Motorsport, Retropower Cars, Lyndon Poskitt, Adventure Spec, Hoonigan, Project Farm... and I could go on but this is a bike thread.

Edited by Grebel

duuuuude. Wait But Why is amazing. Have you read the blog post that this vid is based on?

Just disappointed that there hasn't been another blog post for a while. 

I have not, please share the link to said blog.........

I was the same. I just used to search for 80's music and watch the Fail videos. Then a friend introduced me to the Channels. Well.... Mighty Car Mods, MCM TV2, Bad Obsession Motorsport, Retropower Cars, Lyndon Poskitt, Adventure Spec, Hoonigan, Project Farm... and I could go on but this is a bike thread.

Alec Steele, Unbox Therapy, Linus Tech Tips, Samurai Carpenter etc etc etc...