Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

So.. Opinions. Is she going inland next or to Wild Coast? I think inland is safer but Wild Coast will seem more exotic to her. She did say her next destination would be very different.

Wild Coast is fine, certainly safer than inland.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Well I never. I thought the opposite was true. Well, it will be interesting to see where she goes nonetheless.

Really? Well I never. I thought the opposite was true. Well, it will be interesting to see where she goes nonetheless.

Where would you feel safer pitching your tent.Coffee Bay or Butterworth

I think we are misunderstanding each other. When I said inland, I meant Great Karoo, not inland Transkei.

Edit:

So my fault, I didn't make myself clear.

Edited by sawystertrance

I think we are misunderstanding each other. When I said inland, I meant Great Karoo, not inland Transkei.

Edit:

So my fault, I didn't make myself clear.

It's still safer than the Karoo

My Harley puts out a neck snapping 60 odd horses.

I want for not a single one more.

That’s not the ethos.

That said, the new 1250 lc motor puts out a stonking 150 an I think will be used in a number of models. We wait n see.

My Harley puts out a neck snapping 60 odd horses.

I want for not a single one more.

That’s not the ethos.

That said, the new 1250 lc motor puts out a stonking 150 an I think will be used in a number of models. We wait n see.

Yeah, 150hp is pretty impressive! Wonder if the purists will disapprove as it ditches those 2 iconic features mentioned in the Fortnine vid. Pushrods ("side penises" :lol:) and air cooling. But it had to right?! To produce 150hp it needed to rev faster, forcing Harley to move into the future present. Love it or hate it though, I'm just glad to see that technology is finally prevailing with the Milwaukee brand  :thumbup:

Yeah, 150hp is pretty impressive! Wonder if the purists will disapprove as it ditches those 2 iconic features mentioned in the Fortnine vid. Pushrods ("side penises" :lol:) and air cooling. But it had to right?! To produce 150hp it needed to rev faster, forcing Harley to move into the future present. Love it or hate it though, I'm just glad to see that technology is finally prevailing with the Milwaukee brand  :thumbup:

to get higher rev's you need shorter "side penises" don't you......surely the average American tassel and leather clad would never go for "shorter side penises"!?!?!?

or is this very old school rider retiring to Gold wings or trikes now and the younger blood riders that have been pushing HD with as many upgrades as they can AND the other brands being able to push out more free running wild horses forced HD to catchup or die a slow death?

my research above is strictly from the university of YouTube!

The Wild Coast