Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

This must be a blast around the city!

Indeed, I ride it in rain or shine. It can be a little bit of a handful in the wet sometimes but awesome fun.

Makes plenty noise, shoots flames out the exhaust when it backfires on deceleration.

All in all, It's hard to wipe the grin off your face when riding it and that's what it's meant to do, make you happy.

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does the number plate go on that?

Somewhere between the light and the swing arm attached to another piece that looks like a fire pool cleaner

Somewhere between the light and the swing arm attached to another piece that looks like a fire pool cleaner

Aesthetics are important - wouldn't want a showerhead on the back of that - unless attached by a 10m rope...

My BIL has a 690 - I should have a closer look - perhaps he will offer a test ride... although hell might freeze over first

Is this something like a cyclocross bike?[emoji23]

LOL I was thinking the same thing, Hows that single track and all!

Guest notmyname

There was "a guy" on this thread who was fixing a DT, I wonder how that is coming along :whistling:

He completed it. Took it for a burn. Posted pictures and then moved to the next project.

He completed it. Took it for a burn. Posted pictures and then moved to the next project.

How did  I miss it??????

Awesome bike, that thing is pristine. Had one a few years back, addictive, perfect power to weight ratio for me.

Indeed, I ride it in rain or shine. It can be a little bit of a handful in the wet sometimes but awesome fun.

Makes plenty noise, shoots flames out the exhaust when it backfires on deceleration.

All in all, It's hard to wipe the grin off your face when riding it and that's what it's meant to do, make you happy.

Not going to compare my little KLR with a Katoom, but I get the same feeling on mine, I love the spitting and backfireing with the Leo Vinci pipe and the big single ride. It is great in the traffic, much faster and easier than my sports bike.

Not going to compare my little KLR with a Katoom, but I get the same feeling on mine, I love the spitting and backfireing with the Leo Vinci pipe and the big single ride. It is great in the traffic, much faster and easier than my sports bike.

Hi. Do you know if your bike needs the "doohickey" to be replaced.

Hi. Do you know if your bike needs the "doohickey" to be replaced.

That is the first thing you apparently do if you get a new one . 

That is the first thing you apparently do if you get a new one .

I am led to believe that it is not necessary on this model. I will look into that.