Hit by a car again

Vetseun

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez Vettes! That looks f'n eina! Glad you are OK man. You better not let her get away with this! Take V12's advice. Heal up soon bud!

Ow man really BS that you should be made out to be bad guy by this woman. I do hope she pays a price and learns a lesson here. Agree with everyone, hope she gets the book thrown at her with every possible charge.

Heal up soon and good luck with the debacle.

Jeeze that must've hurt like a mothe!glad youre ok man.and you say you were 1,5m from the tarmac.....now how far is a safe distance then?

Sorry but I'll f@#$ that driver up women or not..!!

I don't agree with hitting women or violence but with attitude like she deserves every bit of it, soema had to klap her with the bike

Its getting bad out there for cyclists my buddy got taken out by a car in blouberg today and heard a Bonitas rider got stabbed 3 times while out training, Not sure where though. My wife is on my case about riding on the road nowadays. Not cool maybe should rather take up darts

Ohhhhh come on HUBBERS,seriously am I the only one to see the REAL PROBLRM HERE?????

LACK OF SKILLZ ,,now you want to blame another innocent motorist because u can't hold your line????

Seriously cyclists like you give us angels a bad name, KEEP LEFT

dips runs for the closest exit

HEAL UP SOON BUD, THERE IS NO NEED TO TRY FLEX, WE CAN SEE FROM THE TAN LINE YOU A WEEKEND WARRIOR

Eish dude. Hope you recover fast. The women's arrogance is astounding. You were 1.5 away from the road and she needs to have a 1.5m gap between you and her. Idiotic driver.