Hit by a car again

Vetseun

Vettes I'm glad you will survive - heal up!

NB! Have you gone to SAPS and reported it and opened a case of at least negligent driving - you need to do so even if you did not get her details because she technically absconded - could be a hit and run case. This is more serious than you may make it out to be.

The sooner you do it the better.

(do I need a flamesuite here?)

(edit) Not wanting to start a debate here! pleaaase.

Edited by porqui

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its getting bad out there for cyclists my buddy got taken out by a car in blouberg today and heard a Bonitas rider got stabbed 3 times while out training, Not sure where though. My wife is on my case about riding on the road nowadays. Not cool maybe should rather take up darts

From @bicyclesafetysa 4 days ago

@Viehanndup: Stabbed 3 times today while out training. puntured lung but so far everything is stable. thanx for all the messages!

while visiting my parents in Potch...on the Eleazer road.

post-4329-0-34278300-1402253585_thumb.jpg

Sounds to me like they had to much and they were gunning for you as a joke and then actually hit you and all the sudden it was your fault?!?

Hope you recover quickly.

I know of a few places we can put that gobi. .

Bike has damage, Saddle is a write off. (Brand new GOBI). I will have the bike assed at my LBS tomorrow.

Bloody hell, Vettes, you've been through the wars.

I have a spare Gobi in my parts bin - it's yours if you want it. PM me with your address and I'll send it to you.

Rest up and heal well.

Glad you're alright Vettie, what kind of animal would ride into you from behind and then crap you out as if it's your fault?

That just sounds savage to me!

I dont understand why SA people dont call police at an accident scene..?

When I had an accident also no one called police;;;;

In my country, we call police directly bec in case a driver would say some **** and take some pictures of the scene by themselves and police.

And u were hit by the car. Obviously the car was behind you. That's not your fault!!!!! Omg

I hope u can recover asap.

Gees bru, that's a kaaaak one. What os it with Bloem drivers lately.

Hope you heal lekker, and watch that bruise. Light massage and ice.

Heal up soon, shame man worst thing ever being hit from behind, nothing you can do.

Sounds like phuza'd joyriders, especially being so defensive after blatantly causing the accident, that's a red flag right there.

Vettes, thinks it's a scratch I seriously doubt he reported it

If theres any moola left from Carpets fund, why not send this man a Bell's to help with recovery........

Eish Vetseun daai's moer hectic!Hoop jy word vinnig weer gesond. En soos die ander aan beveel het, raporteer die aan die polisie.

Guest Frail4Life

Eina. Heal up with lots of rest.

Serious *** stories, I got no respect for people in this class.

Not good glad you are ok Vetseun and survived.

Its getting bad out there for cyclists my buddy got taken out by a car in blouberg today and heard a Bonitas rider got stabbed 3 times while out training, Not sure where though. My wife is on my case about riding on the road nowadays. Not cool maybe should rather take up darts

Vihan was the rider stabbed rides for ASG u/23 he was training in the Potchchefstroom region

Edit-saw someone posted it already

Edited by Sharkie 2