M L

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanted a custom built ....

unexpectedly the ZAR weighed in much heavier (than my initial budget) (thanks to Zumpta), and had me hanging in there on a very-very thin line. 

after months of waiting for bargains, begging, borrowing, and (not)stealing I eventually got all the parts together, - which culminated into this awesome ride.

i am ecstatic. over the moon. filled with joy. feels like a 7 year old getting his 1st bmx.

post-83654-0-86120300-1463168440_thumb.jpg

post-83654-0-39630800-1463168498_thumb.jpg

play time, - the goose and I off to the Houwhoek mtb tour

post-83654-0-77040900-1463168600_thumb.jpg

81897a49fa282f2e9bcd9009ee5354fe.jpg

Right. So another fork change! Doing more XC so giving the Brain SID a bash. Must say - i like the blue with some orange!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colour combo looks good. You can even pretend that the "S" on the fork stands for "S"anta Cruz :-)

• 8 months later...

What do you guys make of the new Tallboy 3. according there website it is like 1kg heavier than the TB2, slacker front end and a wider rear hub. not sounding great is it? or what?

What do you guys make of the new Tallboy 3. according there website it is like 1kg heavier than the TB2, slacker front end and a wider rear hub. not sounding great is it? or what?

I heard a whisper that there is a new short travel dual sus currently in development. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...