Hero Adventure Park at Heia Safari

Guest notmyname

Tell you, after reading the sign, when i did the yellow, close to the water, i was a bit scared...every rustle, movement of branches made my wee a wee bit...

There's also a sign on the red route as you get to the river section in that thicket.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's also a sign on the red route as you get to the river section in that thicket.

Yeah, I kinda only realised that was what it was for when I read the sign on the yellow...did not take time to read it on the red section.... To my dismay

Did something happen with a hippo there recently? Sorry haven't ridden there in a few weeks...

Did something happen with a hippo there recently? Sorry haven't ridden there in a few weeks...

A hippo was spotted, signs were put up just to warn riders.

You don't want to mingle and shoot the breeze with wild life... ESPECIALLY a Hippo!!

They are NOT slow!

Guest notmyname

It's pretty crazy/cool. I live in fairland so it's pretty close to home and there are HIPPO there. I love this city.

A hippo was spotted, signs were put up just to warn riders.

You don't want to mingle and shoot the breeze with wild life... ESPECIALLY a Hippo!!

They are NOT slow!

Yip. If you ever find yourself between a hippo and the water, the only thing you can do is to bend over and kiss your ass goodbye. 

Saw the signs on our last ride. Makes you think :D

One incident that pissed me off to no end was supporting the restaurant after the ride only to be told to wait outside for the order. 

Not sure what to make of this. 

Off topic as far as the trails are concerned but this is why you want to stay away from them... on land or in water! :eek:

Saw the signs on our last ride. Makes you think :D

One incident that pissed me off to no end was supporting the restaurant after the ride only to be told to wait outside for the order. 

Not sure what to make of this. 

I'd be upset too! :thumbdown:

did they give you a reason?

If you were dripping mud everywhere I could almost understand, but I doubt that was the case.

I'd be upset too! :thumbdown:

did they give you a reason?

If you were dripping mud everywhere I could almost understand, but I doubt that was the case.

Not the case at all. We did the loop around and then added Yellow to the ride. Just a little dust and sweat. 

My girlfriend returned the boards and went to buy some drinks. After she ordered they asked her to go stand outside. Not cool.

I won't be supporting them again. Will ride, but I'm taking my own refreshments with for after the ride.

Not the case at all. We did the loop around and then added Yellow to the ride. Just a little dust and sweat. 

My girlfriend returned the boards and went to buy some drinks. After she ordered they asked her to go stand outside. Not cool.

I won't be supporting them again. Will ride, but I'm taking my own refreshments with for after the ride.

Does your girlfriend smell? ;-)

Archived