Who else is sick at the moment?

EAT RAW CHILLIES! Haven't been to the Doctor in 2 years now.

Not even for "sore bum cream"? ;-)

Edited by Bonus

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I got Limbonitis. I'm not fully sick, but just have an annoying amount of post nasal drip and elevated HR to not be fully gesond either. You might think I'm an idiot for saying this but I wish I actually am sick so that I least know how to handle this..  :wacko:

I think I got Limbonitis. I'm not fully sick, but just have an annoying amount of post nasal drip and elevated HR to not be fully gesond either. You might think I'm an idiot for saying this but I wish I actually am sick so that I least know how to handle this..  :wacko:

I thought I was the only one experiencing this! Resting heart rate is elevated by 4/5 beats indicating i'm on the way to getting sick, but its been like that for the past week. Did a "have i got flu or not ride" last night in Moder reserve and woke up not sick but still with the same elevated hear rate and feeling fine :/ I don't wish to be sick though.

My head cold seems to have past its worst now. 48hrs of streaming and now I'm getting better. Fingers crossed it doesn't move down to my chest and become a 5 week cough!

I had periods of time where I've felt "on the verge" of illness but it never really came to anything. Usually I put it down to me fighting something and beating it. Which is a good thing I guess.

i had "the" cold for the past 2 weeks.

felt like crap, feeling better now but the sinus area is just not getting better.

got gatvol of not cycling and started commuting to work again for the past 2 days - 1stly i feel way less fit, like i am continually out of breath, and man have i been working on my snot rocket skills.

anyway i was cycling home last evening and going to be late for a dinner with mates.

so i put foot, thats when i felt i wasnt 100% - it was like i was bonking, but without having any energy to have begun with.....like an immediate bonk. 

got home after 23k and i was Klaar. 

Edited by Gravity

Bad post nasal drip & flu 2 days ago...

Over medicated with Anti-Histamines, Corenza C & ACC 200

Feel OK but I'm still heavily congested...

Vicks to clear the muck by the weekend hopefully!

4 days after my head cold supposedly past its worst and I'm still blowing my nose every 15 mins.

Was hoping to ride early this week but not looking hopeful :-(

1 week of a cold and PND

2nd week stated coughing - antibiotics and nebuliser

Now 3rd week - back to cold and PND

Enough already!

5 weeks to 70.3  :thumbdown:

Came back from S2C with a stuffed-up nose and sore throat. Hope it goes away soon...

Came back from S2C with a stuffed-up nose and sore throat. Hope it goes away soon...

Exactly the same here....throat was on fire after getting back from Sani. Also sore chest and phlegm. Saw the doc this morning and she reckons she's had 3 patients after Sani with identical symptoms!

Exactly the same here....throat was on fire after getting back from Sani. Also sore chest and phlegm. Saw the doc this morning and she reckons she's had 3 patients after Sani with identical symptoms!

I see your "sore chest" and raise you my "ribs bruised from coughing fits" . . . .

I see your "sore chest" and raise you my "ribs bruised from coughing fits" . . . .

Eish....nasty! I'm not that bad so I fold.

another one here...full on flu after sani. Had a constant headache during the race too

Finally managed to ride my bike on Sunday after falling foul to flu 2 weeks ago.And then back into the altitude chamber this morning.Still have a tight chest at times but only used over-the-counter medication and spent 3 days in bed.

Still alive and felt ok on Sunday after a 43k MTB ride.Legs were a little sluggish and non-cooperative at times.Still have post nasal drip however...but it too will pass.