Who else is sick at the moment?

another one here...full on flu after sani. Had a constant headache during the race too

3 days of headache...must have been a nightmare!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I got Limbonitis. I'm not fully sick, but just have an annoying amount of post nasal drip and elevated HR to not be fully gesond either. You might think I'm an idiot for saying this but I wish I actually am sick so that I least know how to handle this..  :wacko:

I thought I was the only one experiencing this! Resting heart rate is elevated by 4/5 beats indicating i'm on the way to getting sick, but its been like that for the past week. Did a "have i got flu or not ride" last night in Moder reserve and woke up not sick but still with the same elevated hear rate and feeling fine :/ I don't wish to be sick though.

For the now 3rd week I have been trying to fight off my nasal drip, sneezing, runny nose, not feeling too good on rides (heart rate thing too) with eating nartjies etc. The last 3 days my dieet has been terrible (no veg etc) and I fear this morning my voice started going funny too and I have a head ache. I also do not wish it will fully get the hang of me, it should just clear up now.

1x multi vitamin, 2x magnesium caps, 2x omega 3 caps. Every day, and then just keep your hands clean.

But still, do what you want or take whatever "Viral Guard" type product, if the cold and flu wants you, it'll get you. I've been lucky this year so far.

In bed flat on my back for 24 hours with what I suspect to be 'stomach flu' ... fortunately with some careful nursing from my dear wife I feel way better today but still a bit queasy!

Thankfully as I am in for this Sunday's Audax 300  :whistling:

In bed flat on my back for 24 hours with what I suspect to be 'stomach flu' ... fortunately with some careful nursing from my dear wife I feel way better today but still a bit queasy!

Stomach flu is a bitch. When I get it, I eventually just lay in bed. Do not move, do not pass go. Do not speak to me. Leave me alone. Proper home made chicken soup is all that helps.

Thankfully as I am in for this Sunday's Audax 300 :whistling:

Came back from sani with the same problem. Found out later that I'm one of many.

3 days of headache...must have been a nightmare!

It's still on going, thankfully I managed to get some panado from a friend which helped

Me again....Second time in a space of 6 weeks.

Blocked nose, scratchy throat and just feeling run down. I think my travels between cold JHB and warm DBN is the cause of it...

What is stomach flu?

What is stomach flu?

I believe it's what us 'common' people call it when you have gastro and a fever .... I'm not a doctor, asking V12MAN is probably your best bet

I believe it's what us 'common' people call it when you have gastro and a fever .... I'm not a doctor, asking V12MAN is probably your best bet

Ah    the lurgi

I thought it was something new and exotic or just an excuse to bunk work .........

Been through a batch of antibiotics 2 weeks ago and just not getting back to my healthy -self... headache is the worst but want to start on the IDT tomorrow, maybe I can cycle this sickness away. :mellow:

I've managed a few rides last week with friends, but I'm not firing on all cylinders.

Seems this phlemgy throat and cough are going for an endurance PB!

Edited by Bonus