Who else is sick at the moment?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I juice daily, Apple, celery, carrot, ginger! 

Works like a bomb and stops me from snacking on junk!

What do you use to juice the stuff?

• 1 month later...

Got sick on Saturday with a cold - nasal congestion, headache and cough but no body aches or fever so doubtful it's full-blown flu. Feeling a bit better but been on a hectic medication regiment as I'm really hoping I'll get better before CTCT this weekend.  

What's the hub's view on riding while sick?

Got sick on Saturday with a cold - nasal congestion, headache and cough but no body aches or fever so doubtful it's full-blown flu. Feeling a bit better but been on a hectic medication regiment as I'm really hoping I'll get better before CTCT this weekend.  

What's the hub's view on riding while sick?

That's a difficult one to answer. No one promotes riding with a fever. Riding with "a bit of a cold" is a different matter. But also, riding and racing are different kettles of fish . . .

That's a difficult one to answer. No one promotes riding with a fever. Riding with "a bit of a cold" is a different matter. But also, riding and racing are different kettles of fish . . .

in one editions of bicyclign it said anything above the neck and you are sick, you can ride alright, anything from the neck down, dont ride.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone using Collaidal Silver?

Hearing its a must for Immune Boosting & overall wellness.

http://i65.tinypic.com/11raqde.jpg

Depends on how you define "sick at this moment"

Because since the start of this thread on 10 June 2014 I have definitely been sick right at "this" moment 

Last week Thursday started getting the shivers at work, by the time I left at 17:30 my fingers were tingling and my chest was tight.

started mentally mapping the closest hospitals on the route home but decided to head home anyway.

Put on 3 layers of clothing, jumped under the duvet and a blanket, once the shivers had stopped got the wife to make me some toast so that i could take some cold and flu meds.

Head was pounding, took the meds went back to sleep with a cold facecloth over my head, woke up later sweating profusely, wet facecloth again, go back to sleep.

Next day wasnt feeling great but continued with flu meds. Chest still tight.

Monday at work the fever started coming back, left early and headed to doc.

Onset of flu she says, have a few meds for the symptons and something to open your chest.

Every movement of the head sent sharp pains through the head, it has since subsided a little.

Strange thing is though other than the symptons described here I've not had any other flu symptons, no congestion, no coughing, no sore throat.

was so hoping to get some nice rides in this long weekend, but it looks like thats not going to happen

Last week Thursday started getting the shivers at work, by the time I left at 17:30 my fingers were tingling and my chest was tight.

started mentally mapping the closest hospitals on the route home but decided to head home anyway.

Put on 3 layers of clothing, jumped under the duvet and a blanket, once the shivers had stopped got the wife to make me some toast so that i could take some cold and flu meds.

Head was pounding, took the meds went back to sleep with a cold facecloth over my head, woke up later sweating profusely, wet facecloth again, go back to sleep.

Next day wasnt feeling great but continued with flu meds. Chest still tight.

Monday at work the fever started coming back, left early and headed to doc.

Onset of flu she says, have a few meds for the symptons and something to open your chest.

Every movement of the head sent sharp pains through the head, it has since subsided a little.

Strange thing is though other than the symptons described here I've not had any other flu symptons, no congestion, no coughing, no sore throat.

was so hoping to get some nice rides in this long weekend, but it looks like thats not going to happen

Sounds like a Viral Infection, I suggest head to casualty soonest!

Fever is never good

I might be wrong but rather be safe than Sorry bud!

Or are you on the mend?

Anyone using Collaidal Silver?

Hearing its a must for Immune Boosting & overall wellness.

http://i65.tinypic.com/11raqde.jpg

We have friends that swear by this for everything!