Who else is sick at the moment?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm as fit as a fiddle at the moment :-)

#kissofdeath

Very brave.....or foolish thing to say!!

Hope you haven't jinxed yourself

Nasty stomach bug doing the rounds as well. Nausea, Stomach cramps...the whole shpeel. 

Seems to get worse every year.

Same here... Went yesterday for an early morning ride (perfectly fine, but got some cramps in my legs, so I lowered the pace) and when I arrived at home 15mins later I started to become extremely nauseous and my stomach was in so pain. I later went to the doctor - a stomach bug. I was man down the whole day.

To top things up, the timing of my illness is perfect, being my most crucial week in my final matric exam.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had a cold for 2 weeks.

Sore throat and a headache, with a general feeling of crappiness.

Im going on 3 weeks now, also have an irritating cough that just wont go away.

Father in law going on 8 weeks and two rounds of anti-biotics.

+1 for Salex. Real back to basics treatment, but it's gotten me through several sinus infections without antibiotics.

+1 for Salex. Real back to basics treatment, but it's gotten me through several sinus infections without antibiotics.

make that +2... they also do a nasal spray that can be used. I used the nasal wash and had fluid end up in my ear and that was less than pleasant.

Sick since last week Teusday. Felt better Saturday. Did the Magoebaskloof 80km. Took it very easy. Felt ok. Sunday evening till now feel like cr@p. Was maybe not the best idea to do Magoebas.

Nasty stomach bug doing the rounds as well. Nausea, Stomach cramps...the whole shpeel. 

Seems to get worse every year.

Me too.  Two weeks now and flu symptoms. 

Seems to be doing its rounds here in Durban, many people I know have the same infection.

Me too.  Two weeks now and flu symptoms. 

Seems to be doing its rounds here in Durban, many people I know have the same infection.

Here too. Had it last week. Felt as weak as a puppy. Was not pleasant.

Here too. Had it last week. Felt as weak as a puppy. Was not pleasant.

Not good. Last thing you need right now. 

Hope it disappears quickly and the lurgy does not interfere with your training too much.

Been struggling with a post nasal drip for a few months now and the last few days I've had some pretty bad sinus / allergies, as have some friends. Must be something in the air. My usual anti histamines are only helping a little :(  Think I need to try that Salex stuff.