DH World Cup #4 - Leogang

Stretch

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

post-6789-0-40374800-1402842047_thumb.jpg

Awesome to see two Saffers in the top 10. Big up to Needles!!! Didn't get to watch, but it must have been quite a run. Anybody know if Supersport is going to air the highlights?

Awesome to see two Saffers in the top 10. Big up to Needles!!! Didn't get to watch, but it must have been quite a run. Anybody know if Supersport is going to air the highlights?

I think full show at 9 on whatever station... I don't have dstv... but it's the same channel as last week

Edited by Stretch

Watched it in 540p via live feed! Best race since the Pmb W champs last year Greg is amazing So fast and consistent...

Insane race day! Gutted about Greg and Needles! But it was tight!! Mili seconds splitting times. It would have been mal if Loic made that turn..

Insane race day! Gutted about Greg and Needles! But it was tight!! Mili seconds splitting times. It would have been mal if Loic made that turn..

Ja, I was hoping for a Bruni/Ratboy so can't complain-Loic was on fire tho. I was stoked when gwins tire blew. Fantastic race!

I decided to watch it to see what the hype was all about - my word.

That one guy rode the track on his rims - hardcore skills.

Ja, I was hoping for a Bruni/Ratboy so can't complain-Loic was on fire tho. I was stoked when gwins tire blew. Fantastic race!

Yeah I must admit I was also stoked when he's tire blew but I will give it to him for practically riding the whole coarse on his rim.. Skill. That rim didn't even look dinged.

And the comment of the day...."on song like an Austrian transvestite"

Haha yeah definitely!

That's one crazy course. . Shees.. the skills those guys and gals have are incredible. .

Every WC I watch I have at leat 15 moments where I say.. I would've killed myself at least 3 times already.

Edited by Gen

That's one crazy course. . Shees.. the skills those guys and gals have are incredible. .

Every WC I watch I have at leat 15 moments where I say.. I would've killed myself at least 3 times already.

Yeah I'd have to be pushed out of that starting block screaming blue murder. Kudos to the boys & girls that have the balls to do that.

Cool to see SA flag there!